Dr. Pako M. Major

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pako M. Major

Dr. Major has been my favorite dentist I've ever seen as a adult. He's been over-the-top helpful when my crown went haywire (I'm in the 3% of patients who have that happen). He gave me his cell number and took pains to contact my pharmacy on a Saturday, asks when my pharmacy was closed, he found one that was open and even looked up the cost for me. And the staff inn his office have been wonderfully kind and patient with my girls. They even let them sit together in the same chair during their cleanings so they won't be scared. Amazing service from everyone!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Great customer service everybody was really friendly.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Very friendly staff!!!!!! Reasonable prices ever!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Top notch.!!!No complaints!!!! Great Service!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

My hygienist Kendra is totally awesome and Dr Major is excellent!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr Major and Monet were awesome. .. I am not a good dental patient and they cheered me on and encouraged me. .. Wonderful experience! !! And Kendra the hygienist is the greatest. ;)

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Pleasant and efficient dental experience. Friendly and knowledge front desk staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

s is a wonderful practice! I was worried that I would not be able to find a dentist that compared to my old one in Dallas, but Alegre Dental has proved me wrong! The staff is so friendly and I actually enjoy each cleaning. Betsy and Kendra are the best!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Kendra and Dr.Marshal were great. Even though I have somewhat of a sensitive mouth and problem areas, they were very positive and encouraging.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Awesome service! Loved the dentist and staff. Very knowledgeable, latest equipment, gentle, and fair priced! Am definitely transferring to this dental office and referring all my friends!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Pako M. Major's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Major attended the University of Wisconsin as an honor student. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Marquette University School of Dentistry where he attended with an academic scholarship. He also represented the university at the state dental association. Dr. Major believes continuing education is vital to maintaining successful treatment outcomes. He is skilled in multiple dental disciplines and has published research on (dental) sleep apnea. "I take a conservative approach to dentistry and believe in developing long-term relationships that foster trust and compassion." - Pako Major Dr. Major met his wife, Nicole while on a medical mission trip to Honduras. He enjoys spending time with his wife, hiking, biking, skiing, and all outdoor activities. Professional Affiliations: American Dental Association New Mexico Dental Association Albuquerque Dental Association

• English