Ratings for Dr. Zachary T. Baumgardner

Had been going to Ralston family for years to see dr. Capurro then she retired, had the misfortune to see Baumgardner a couple of times, long waits, condescending attitude, do yourself a favor and see Dr. O'Gara instead.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

does not return phone calls in a timely maner..... waiting on xray results for 3 days now, dont know if foot is broken because her wont call.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I had gone to Raulston Family Practices for years until today. I was told the doctor was running late which I've sat waiting before on every occasion. Today was my limit of waiting to be seen. I waited for an hour before asking for my medical records so I could find professional doctors and a professional practice. They were obviously too concerned with cattle carting people in and over booking to make money to even acknowledge that my appointment was at 11:00am not 12:00. When I complained the receptionist told me I was next and to sit back down and wait. I explained that I had another appointment that day and had to leave to get to the other appointment within 15 minutes. She did nothing to fix this problem. Why is it that people can't keep to their appointments. Apparently this practice feels it's above that. Ten minutes is one thing but over an hour??????

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Doctor Baumgardner was very attentive to me as a new patient and was very knowledgeable of every issue I brought to his attention. He provided me with a referal very quickly.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Baumgardner listened to my concerns and addressed them appropriately. His advice was sound and logical for dealing with the symptoms I am experiencing. He seems very knowledgeable. He did use medical terminology which might otherwise be difficult to understand in layman's terms to describe possible causes of the symptoms, but I'm not complaining. For the first time in a long while I feel comfortable actually talking about my health concerns with a physician.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

He was thorough and kind=.........................

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011