Ratings for Dr. Bert Reitsma

He is very knowledgeable, kind and patient. He is very patient with my questions and always offers great recommendations.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Not impressed now I need to find plastic surgeon to fix my stomach the cost is $6500 and this will be my 3 rd surgery , very painfull and at least 6 wks out of commission !!!!

Submitted July 15, 2014

i met Dr. Reitsma on an emergency bases. so i cant rate his staff, but ER staff great. Dr. R took the time to talk to me and let me ask questions and answered everyone of them. i liked his sense of humor, and he was very genuine, kind person. I was put on a wait list for my emergency operation, but only waited less then 24 hours. operation went well and he checked on me twice post operation. I really like him. I might make him my new family Dr.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Best surgeon I have ever dealt with, after having 12 surgeries during my life time. Very kind, patient, knowledgeable and thorough. Surgery ended up being very complicated and Dr. Reitsma was always available post-op in the hospital and during stages of recovery.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Had a needed Hernia repair done. It went very well. Lots of pain, it was a huge Hernia, took sometime to heal. Follow up was really good. Really understanding, also encouraged me to call his office at anytime for anything. Would recommend him and not understanding why is ratings are so low.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

MOST PROFESSIONAL MANNER VERY HELPFUL AND CARING PREFORMED SURGRY WITH OUT ANY PROBLEMS FOLLOW UP WAS GOOD

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

This Doctor is not recommended. I greatly suggest going to someone else. He was unorganized and not on time. I had an infection and ended up with a permanent disability after surgery.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011