Ratings for Dr. Raymundo P. Punzalan

Long house waiting.....to see the doctor.no answer on test reult......!!!!!!very Un organized office and very bad customer service.....

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I have been very pleased with this Dr. He has always had such kind, caring, open, and helpful attitude with me. Our first meeting he literally pulled out diagrams that pertained to my condition to educate me about it. The office is clean, equipped; the staff is friendly and efficient. I don't always get a call back from the Dr., as is expected, but I do always get a response call to my questions, and very promptly. When my condition changed course and was acting unusually, Dr. Punzalan referred me to very appropriate practitioners with no ego about it. I feel that I have gotten very good care with this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Fantastic doctor! Takes the time to sit with you and actually listens to everything you say. Usual appointment time is over 15 minutes. He doesn't rush you, and is very thorough with tests and questions. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011