Ratings for Dr. Melissa Knuckles

I give the front office a NEGATIVE 25 stars because they are so inefficient. Dr. Knuckles is a good doctor, but she has a real problem with her front office staff. My wife had an appointment today (11/13/2017) at 9:15 AM. (she had a card with her showing the appointment day and time). My wife arrived at 9:00 AM. After my wife setting for approx. 45 minutes the front office staff informed her that her appointment was on 11/17/2017 at 8:15 AM. This instance is nothing new. In the past we have had several times where the front office staff lost (misplaced) my wife's chart which caused extreme wait times (several hours).

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

If I could give a negative rating I would. It took me 2 months to get an appointment and I drove an hour to her office on my day off. I had to pay before I even saw the dr. I waited an hour and a half in the waiting room before I was called back to a patient room. I then sat in the patient room for another hour. I was so annoyed and aggervated that I refused to wait anymore. I asked for a refund and the staff told me she was running behind. This type of service is unacceptable. Please do not go to this dr unless you enjoy waiting hours and wasting your whole day at a drs office.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

The staff was so unprofessional that several of the patients walked out of the office before they even saw the doctor. waited for 40 minutes before being called to the desk and were told to pay before even seeing the doctor. At this time there was a gentleman who was so dissatisfied that he walked out of the office before seeing the doctor. The lack of professionalism,blatant rudeness, and the wait time were less than except able. The way the staff operated this supposed reputable doctors office may be acceptable to some but not for me and my family. Please take the time to find a better dermatologist.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011