Dr. Craig Bentham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Craig Bentham

Dr Craig and the whole team at Backfit have been great help over the past ~5 months. Among other spine-related issues, I used to get intense burning pain in my shoulders and up my neck almost every work day, as well as frequent headaches, leading me to take Ibuprofen way more often than I'd like. Turns out I have some postural and disc related issues. After regular decompression and alignment treatments, as well as assessments by Dr Craig and Dr Marissa and guided changes in my at-home routines, my pain has greatly decreased! The symptoms arise maybe only once per week these days, they have become much less intense, and the headaches hardly happen at all. It takes commitment, but working with Dr Craig and the rest of the team has made a marked difference in my quality of life.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

My lower back was always tight and painful, particularly after exercising, long hikes or standing still for a period of time (good reason not to wash the dishes). After years of massage and physio, I took a chance on BackFit. What a life changer. After diagnosing my issue and starting decompression and alignment therapy, I am virtually pain free, have increased range of motion and no more numb legs. I went from a Back Score of 67% to 98%!! The care and compassion of Dr Craig, Jenna and all the BackFit staff, took my care and experience to a different level. Thank you so much for everything. Now to pull out the foams and stretch :)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

I feel very fortunate to have found BACKFIT and Dr Craig Bentham. He is a very dedicated, caring and knowledgable physician. Although I have a ways to go still, my back and neck have improved remarkably. I love that he is not all about just your spine, instead he is keen to incorporate the whole health of your body and mind in your healing journey. I highly recommend him and this clinic. This review would not be compete without mentioning Jenna- his awesome assistant who first taught me and then cheer led me to much improved back health, and the decompression gang- they are fantastic at not just their jobs but their caring ways and also their humour! Lastly the front desk gals! They all are equally as efficient as they are friendly and welcoming! Love this place!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

For years I was enduring neck pain, shoulder pain, tingling and numbness in my wrist. I tried physiotherapy, chiro treatments, massage and acupuncture...those treatments only helped temporarily. At backfit, their detailed exrays and testing, finally pinpointed the problem areas I had and started me on the right path to repair. With regular alignments and decompression, after only a few months, the progress is impressive. I didn't think relief from my chronic pain was possible. Thank you Dr. Bentham and Backfit team!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Bentham and the wonderful team at Backfit. I was experiencing sharp, ongoing neck pain and poor posture for years. Within two weeks of Backfit, my neck pain was gone! My posture has improved, and with Dr. Bentham's treatments and decompressions, continue to improve. A life without pain is a miracle! I urge anyone with back pain to visit Backfit, and to see what they can do for you. The idea to educate as well as treat is also a great service! Thank you Dr. Bentham and Backfit team!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Craig has provided wonderful chiropractic care since I started going to Backfit nearly four years ago. I have had back issues for 35 years and over that time I've been treated by some very good chiropractors but Craig ranks at the top the list. He has gone beyond what would be expected and during my recovery he has taken the time to contact me personally when I experienced any set backs, offering support and advice for home therapy. This level of commitment has gotten me up and functioning more quickly. I would recommend Craig and Backfit to anyone who needs the full range of back care!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr.'s Craig and Marisa Bentham are awesome. They really care about their patients wellbeing . I would highly recommend both of them if you are having any spinal issues. The whole team at Backfit are great ! I have recommended lot's of people to see Craig and Marisa and they have worked their magic every time. Do your self a favour, if you are having neck or back issues , please go see Craig and Marisa, you'll be glad! B.G.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

My experience with the Backfit group has been awesome. I have never had care like that before. I have had amazing chiropractic care from 2 excellent professionals but it didn't encompass all the extra info/ tips/ followups and xray reviews I've had from Backfit. From the booking of appointments to free seminars about home care, tips and advice consistently w/ each visit. The whole team is really dedicated to continuing your success w/ healing and feeling better. The xrays as a baseline then months later review help you to see how much your back has healed and how much you need to work on. Everyone is so fit and healthy there it gives you motivation and proves they are all practising what they preach. My back has improved greatly. It's not 100 percent yet but I have all the tools I need to get there and if I do my homecare consistently (in other words -do my part too) I know I will get there very soon. I highly recommend Backfit to anyone who wants to know more about long term back and spine health benefits and overall general health. Jen Lasko (Gardener)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Both Craig and Marissa Bentham, along with the whole backfit team, provide excellent service. I fully attribute their care to eliminating my chronic pain and head aches and increasing my quality of life so I can pursue the physical activities I enjoy. I firmly believe that they can help anyone with any type of muscle / skeletal ailment improve and become more pain free.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Melissa and Craig Bentham as well as the whole staff at BackFit have been great to work with. They offer many auxiliary services as well as free information nights to help with the recovery process and overall health.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Dr. Craig Bentham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

What motivates me: Impacting as many lives as possible by changing the way that we look at health. True Health comes from within, not a doctor or a pill… My motivation is for people to understand that. What I know about health: True health requires good habits. My journey into the chiropractic field began after a devastating back injury in university. That process to completely heal my back has shaped my ability to understand what it truly takes to get well and stay well. Now after 15 years in practice, I often ask this question… how will you ensure good health at age 85? My quote: “The greatest predictor of your health 10 years from now, are the habits you choose now.” I am grateful for: Parents who taught me the power of gratitude. Getting to share this journey with my incredible wife Marissa (Dr. M) and our fantastic team. Caleb and Summer… the best two rug rats in the world. My goal: This might be lofty… but here it goes. For every child in our community to get at least one spinal CHECKUP before age 18. With 80% of adults developing back problems and pain, we need to shift our approach to prevention. And… Staying healthy and active enough to surf in Maui at age 85. You’re all invited!

• English