Ratings for Dr. Vasha Singh

I've been a patient of dr.sinqh for 3 years and I will be sad to see her go. She has always been upfront with me. I've been able to understand any issue with her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

I have seen her at the walk in clinic, when I am put with her. I've seen her on her computer in her office on numerous occassions, or her phone doing stuff, and makes patients wait. When she comes in she is Short, Rude, and in such a hurry that I feel like I just experienced being in a whirlwind. Seriously if she spends 3 minutes with you, she acts like it is too long!! When they wanted her to give me a pap smear, I refused and asked for the other female doctor, based on how fast she does things, I would not allow her to do that procedure. It's too bad that we can't have a more caring doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Unbelievably bad Dr. She needs to be reported to medical board-completely unprofessional. Saw her for emerg visit at walk-in. SHE LAUGHED and could not be professional and said she had never seen anyone with my condition. Then proceeded to ask me, can you do this, can you do this, etc. AND LAUGHED!! Stated again never seen anyone like me and shuffled me out the door!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Would not recommend this doctor. She doesn't appear to be listening and rushes you out the door as fast as she can. Doesn't follow through with arranging prescriptions. She gets up while you are still explaining what is wrong and heads towards the door. She walks out and leaves you sitting there with no explanation and wondering, Am I Done, Do I leave??? You are no further ahead after your apointment, than when you went in.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

After an hour wait at the drop in I was disappointed to only have 30 seconds to tell what was wrong, & even then I felt like she wasn't listening. After hardly getting 3 words in she took me to another room & said to wait there, someone will be with you in a bit, but didn't tell me why I was there & what I was waiting for. She left me feeling very under-appreciated & frustrated with the health system.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I felt rushed as soon as she walked through the door. I had to FORCE what was wrong with me into our conversation. She basically ignored everything that I told her & gave me an easy fix. With my history, more should have been done to figure out what was going on. She spoke to me in a very degrading way. I would like to never see her again & would never recommend her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I went to see her with a list of my ailments so that it would help her in her diagnosis. She only listened to one as I was to proceed she told me she is only dealing with one thing at a time and that I'd have to make another appointment for anything else. Wrote out a prescription and sent me on my way. I remained Very sick. Went to see another Dr. and was told all my ailments were indicative of what I needed medicine for. I was then put on something that helped me get better. The only reason she is good for children is because they can't tell us how the medication worked. Find yourself someone who has better patient care and empathy!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I've only ever had a good experience everytime I've seen dr. Singe. I feel that some people are failing to realize that as a patient we are responsible for providing her with as much information as we can to aid in diagnosis to our problems. Too many people are not using their own resources or common sense when it comes to their ailments. Doctors are not magicians and can only help you if you are willing to help yourself.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Terrible doctor. She does not listen, and tries to rush you out the door as fast as possible. Too bad doctors don't get paid a flat rate instead of per customer. She prescribed me the wrong medication and gave me a doctor's note that had nothing to do with why I was visiting her for. Also, the staff are very rude and obnoxious. I lost my health card and the lady at the counter told me that I was very irresponsible.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I have gone to her several times and each time she does not take the time to listen and it seems like her day involves a race to get to the next patient. She spent 5 mintues or less with me during each visit. Would not recommend her if you want a doctor that is genuinely concerned about a patient.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012