Ratings for Dr. Nancy H. Choo

Not very helpful in answering non-standard eye questions. Would not refer.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Choo has been the eye doctor for my entire family for years and I even recommended her to my boss (!) who also think she's excellent. A family member has medical conditions that affect his eyes and he trusts her judgement. She has always been willing to take the time to answer any questions that we have and explain things thoroughly.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Very unprofessional. After running all of the basic tests she was unable to diagnose or treat my eye problem. "I guess you will just have to live wit it" was her suggestiion. Horrible. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Great doc! Spent enough time, diagnosed serious condition others had missed. So glad I came here!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Choo is absolutely wonderful. I have been going to her now for years with all of the different eye issues I've had and she is caring, knowledgeable and happy to answer any and all questions that you have and really listens. Her staff is also wonderful as well, they are very kind and caring and I have never had a long wait. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Choo.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Nancy H. Choo's Credentials

• Italian

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1992)