Ratings for Dr. Shing Wong

A true professional in every sense of the world who saved my life. Dedicated, attentive, thorough, caring, an amazing rare human being with positive energy under all circumstances.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I just want him to shing wong ghnjsxfdhgtfgbxdrtgdr

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Best Doctor I have ever dealt with. 4 surgeries the last one 10 years later. His knowledge is second to none. He just gets it!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

excellent doctor.caring and loving person.i had been his patient for a long time and he always been there asap

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr Wong has a lovely, reassuring manner and is clearly committed to his work. He visited daily while I was in hospital and always had a smile on his face. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr Wong carries a genuine smile with his work and is absolutely professional. 2 members of my family were under his care for Cancer and we have only gratitude for him. He really understands the difference between giving advice and making recommendations, we were always well informed to help us make decisions. One of the warmest doctors we've met.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Brilliant surgeon and lovely dr, have had 2 family members with complicated cancer diagnoses operated on by Dr Wong with outstanding success, and also my own risk monitored by him through painless gastroscopy.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Senior doctor in Colorectal unit in Prince of Wales Hospital. He is also actively involved with clinical researches and teachings in Medical School of University of NSW. He does ward round twice a day and looks after his patients very well. I would recommended him to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Couldn't ask for a more dedicated, thorough and professional surgeon. Fit me in very quickly, immediately pre-Xmas for a colon resection for stage 2 cancer. Followed up every day postsurgery, including Xmas day and had an excellent bedside manner, was decisive and thorough. Can't say enough to express my gratitude.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Highly skilled, calm & knowledgeable surgeon. Resection sigmoid colon,stage 3 C,(> 10 of 20 nodes positive but no distant M) minimal hospital stay needed. No ileostomy or colostomy. Chemotherapy 6 weeks later,fortnightly for 6 months. 3 years later now no further indications - watching brief continues.:-) :-) :-)

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012