Ratings for Dr. G Szeto

Had Dr. Szeto for several years and recognized much later that his methods are dated (e.g. crown fabrication) and at times, needed to ensure non-payment due to improper/erroneous treatment and the need for corrective rework e.g. inserted crown that came out on its own accord 2 days later. At times, felt that the focus was on billing ($$$) vs. patient care. Made decision to transition to other dentist (personal referral from colleague) and extremely pleased. No regrets.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

always friendly, always on time, punctual with my appointments. they are very gentle, and I really enjoy my appointments.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I was his patient for 8 years. I had absolutely NO problem with Dr. Szeto but I couldn't stand their receptionist (as other people have also commented as below). She was so arrogant when she talked to me and rolled her eyes when I got there just a few minutes late sometimes. She gave me attitude almost all the time. So finally I decided to change my dentist. Too bad as i was happy to be his patient. Is that right she is his wife?! He should think about what a mistake he made.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

As a doc-punctual_soft_polite_excellent. As a first PT in that clinc, going to the front desk (chineze -old lady) very rude(her body kept shaking) - very nervouz women,unpolite,she kept looking at you from head-toe.the presantation was 0.Doc was very good with diagnos... and explaining to me everything in details. he told me I need to have a cleaning,a big girl came, nice ,polite but not proffessional, her hands were shaking in my mouth,she kept damaging my gums, she did smth and she told me to come another day ,cuse I had too much calculus(i didnt know- and doc ,he didnt meantion this before.)FRONT desk women booked me another cleaning and (I didnt want with her) she booked me with another hygienist> I go after 1 week, another chinese lady did my cleaning (hopefuly her hands didnt shake) but never a good cleaning as I used to have before in another clinic. they got my money from my benefits but I didnt a good experince . I dont know why people like going there??? for Doc G, maybe,???.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011