Ratings for Dr. Dien Dang

Friendly, very knowledgeable, helpful & confident delivery of action plan to assist. Changes are immediate upon adopting Dr Dang’s recommendations. Comprehensive Testing & follow-up ensure best outcomes.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr Dang is a knowledgeable, clear thinking professional in the area of sleep and respiratory disorders. He makes sense of the data obtained from a sleep study and provides related information and strategies to improve your health and well being. Very reassuring in his approach.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

h/recommended very professional fixed my sleep issues warren

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

My medical problems are complex. I'm the kind of patient that doctors don't like, too hard basket etc etc etc. Dr Dang saw me and pulled apart my several issues, focusing on my sleep problems. Now I sleep much better than before. He openly told me that he cannot treat my other medical problems - it's great to hear that straight away rather than empty promises. Thanks Dr Dang!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

I have a relatively rare neuro-degenerative disease. One of the common symptoms people with my disease get is sleep problems. I saw Doctor Dang in the hope he would help these sleep problems. Doctor Dang admitted he hadn't heard of my specific neuro-degenerative disease yet he somehow decided that my sleep problems were psychological. He also implied that my disease was psychological (despite my brain scans and specialist diagnosis.) I found Doctor Dang to be belittling. My specialist is considering writing a complaint letter to Doctor Dang to explain that my neuro-denerative disease is real as are my sleep problems.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

I always feel at ease with the reception staff so friendly caring and understanding. Dr Fang makes you feel like a person not a patient. He’s down to earth and very knowledgeable. Recommend him highly!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Quick and to the point. Pieced together my story and found a good solution. My sleep study was organised quickly and efficiently. Happy customer and I'll be sure to recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

I found Doctor Dang to be one of the rudest people I've ever come across. He also misdiagnosed me.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Like others have said, he really does run to time, although he was a minute late with me. I'll give him that :) I had seen several sleep doctors and headed nowhere. My gp suggested Dr Dang. He was straight to the point, no fuss, didn't mince words. Perhaps some other people don't like the direct approach, but for me I needed answers straight up. Outcome couldn't be better.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

In the lofty world of specialists where haughtiness rules, Dr. Dang takes arrogance to a new level. This trait sits nicely in tandem with his lack of listening skills. He imparted some compassionate advice to me “You can’t die from not sleeping.” In fairness to Dr. Dang, he does run on time however when the appointments last 10 minutes maximum this is nothing to brag about. I came with sleeping problems and I left with sleeping problems and nightmares about Dr. Dang.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019