You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Demetrios Stavros

Dr. Stavros is one amazing chiropractor. 6 months ago I was in an automobile accident and suffered a fractured pelvis and a broken ankle. I thought I would never walk again but thanks to Dr. Stavros I am back on my feet and doing good. He is very patient and very knowledgeable at what needs to be done. I always looked forward to his visits because I wanted to show him how great of a job he was doing. It was a long and tough road and stil a ways to go but I know with everything he has thought me I know I will eventually be back to normal. I would gladly recommend him because I know his patients will get the best treatment.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I had a very bad hip dislocation with multiple fractures. I had no mobility for first 3 months after my car accident. But thanks to Dr.Stavros , under his guidance and treatment I slowly started my my mobility back. Now I m able to walk without any support. Dr.Stavros is an amazing Chiropractor with a detail knowledge about what he is doing. Because of his efforts within few weeks I got my strength back in my injured hip.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

He has a great knowledge on his field. Excellent communication skill, friendly , helpful and he is dedicated to his work. I am feeling lucky being treated by him and gives him full credit for my speedy recovery. Always happy to reccomend him! 🙂

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

God knows I've seen a number of chiropractors and medical professionals over the years. Dr. Stavros stands out to me as the most professional, well-spoken and capable of them all. Always willing to help and discuss my issues, he has been a tremendous help. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Stavros I can't begin to say enough great things about Dr. Stavros. I've been seeing him for more then 1 year and he has helped me greatly I suffered from a spinal cord injury a very complex injury. I'm now slowly progressing back to the long road of recovery to my normal self. He put together a well orchestrated treatment plan He is kind friendly and very patient do to the complex nature of my injury this is very helpful and encouraging. He is very knowledgeable about injury prevention and physical fitness he really cares about your overall well being. I recommend Dr. Stavros to anyone looking for a Great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

We rely heavily on Dr. Stavros for our Motor Vehicle Accident Claims. He is a guru when it comes to dealing with insurance companies and lawyers. Not only is his treatment top notch, but he bills to the minute, unlike other practitioners we have used who just seem to use the system. Top notch treatment, superb medical legal reports and an uncanny ability to return phone calls. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I only have amazing things to say about Dr.Stavros. He treated me like family when helping me recover from my accident. I looked forward to our sessions together because he gave me confidence that I was one session closer to recovery. He is more than your typical Chiro - he a complete rehabilitation therapist. I don't know where I would be today without his help.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr Stavros is extremely knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to your medical history and sets a plan for treatment that includes helpful stretches or exercises I can do on my own. I had hesitation about seeing a chiropractor , but would recommend him to anyone. I had chronic lower back pain before I started my treatments but today I am pain free!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Received teatment without even taking an X-ray/MRI/CT Scan... Most good chiropractors will atleast take an X-ray prior to treatment.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

When I first saw Dr. Stavros I could barely walk or straighten my body without pain. After taking my history, followed by an examination Dr. Stavros diagnosed back spasm. He recommended, heat, stretching exercises and deep tissue massage. There was marked improvement the following morning. Dr. Stavros is a very thorough professional who takes the time to explain the treatments and the benefits of the treatments. It is evident he has your best interest at heart and you are always treated with care and kindness. I would highly recommend Dr. Stavros to anyone looking for a good Chiropractor/Acupuncturist.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Demetrios Stavros's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2009)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stavros is one amazing chiropractor. 6 months ago I was in an automobile accident and suffered a fractured pelvis and a broken ankle. I thought I would nev..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a very bad hip dislocation with multiple fractures. I had no mobility for first 3 months after my car accident. But thanks to Dr.Stavros , under his guid..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has a great knowledge on his field. Excellent communication skill, friendly , helpful and he is dedicated to his work. I am feeling lucky being treated by hi..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "God knows I've seen a number of chiropractors and medical professionals over the years. Dr. Stavros stands out to me as the most professional, well-spoken and c..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I highly recommend Dr. Stavros I can't begin to say enough great things about Dr. Stavros. I've been seeing him for more then 1 year and he has helped me grea..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We rely heavily on Dr. Stavros for our Motor Vehicle Accident Claims. He is a guru when it comes to dealing with insurance companies and lawyers. Not only is hi..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only have amazing things to say about Dr.Stavros. He treated me like family when helping me recover from my accident. I looked forward to our sessions togeth..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stavros is extremely knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to your medical history and sets a plan for treatment that includes helpful stretches or exe..."

October 1, 2014