Ratings for Dr. Monica Coronel

Amazing Doctor that was attentive to detail and much knowledge

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Great staff friendly and make you feel at home. Great office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

My waiting time was 45 min. The doctor seemed to be careless about me. Said she was going to call me to tell me about what blood work I should do and I have been waiting for over 3 weeks. She scared me to death saying the blood work results I showed her were abnormal and guess what? I went to another doctor and they are completely normal. I don't recommend this doctor at all. Very desappointed with her.

Submitted September 4, 2013

I give this practice credit that once they find out that you've been at the hospital they will call you back on the next day to make an early appointment, however I had to be rush to the hospital not once but 3 times for rapid heart rate along with palpitations. I was given the diagnose of Sinus tachycardia from the ER Doc. This doctor knew that I was seeing an endocrinologist and that I was on a thyroid med, and made no effort of trying to communicate with my endocrine on certain procedures (Thyroid related) that she wanted to give me, to which my endocrine told me not to do. She essentially wrote me off as being mental and referenced me to see a psychiatrist, which I refuse to do so. I came to her office for the last time (without an appointment) because my heart was acting up, and instead of seeing my doctor I saw the office manager, Diane instead. Long story short she told me to go to the hospitals Psych unit and lie to them by saying that I was suicidal, to which I was not.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Suprised about previous reviewer experiences. I have under the care of a multitude of physicians ; And Dr Monica Coronel Office is most well run , efficients practice I have been to. Minimal wait time in waiting room. The Doctor actually call you back with results not a nurse practional or assistant. Dr Coronel is a smart, caring , and dedicated professional. I am so blessed to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

I have experienced repetitive unacceptable conduct with this practice. Instead of facilitating an appropriate test for an apparent back injury, this Doctor ordered a CAT scan requiring injectable dye without telling me first. There were several accounts of unnesessary time waisted and MY INJURY WASN'T PROPERLY IDENTIFIED BEFORE PRESCRIBING THERAPY. Medication refills were misprescribed. Diane, the office manager, was verbally abusive toward me over the phone, refused to allow me to talk with the Doctor when I asked and hung up on me. I went in person to find that the office staff had lied to me over several issues. Dr. Coronel acknowledged that she would "talk to her staff" about the issues and didn't seem to be anything but agreeable with me. Days later I was surprised to be presented with a certified letter containing statements contrary to what we spoke about face to face. What's more, this letter was carbon copied to my health insurance company. Their behavior is inexcusable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011