Dr. Sklar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sklar

I would recommend Dr. Keith Sklar to anyone that is having issues with their feet. From my very first appointment I knew that I wanted Dr. Sklar to do my bunionectomy. He explained every aspect of the surgery and I felt very comfortable with his plan and methods. His staff is very friendly and professional. I'm six weeks post surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have had a very speedy recovery and literally no pain since the surgery. I had such a great experience that I've decided to have my other foot done in December.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Professional, swift, military friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating, I have had bunion my entire life, I am also a marathoner, and a Soldier. I have done an enormous amount of research and have tried all other techniques to help my feet. Every Army podiatrist recommended against surgery as they could not guarantee to fix the issue or recovery. I am 11 days post op and my toe has the same flexibility already. I highly recommend Dr. Sklar and his team!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Everyone at Foot First goes above and beyond excellent care for their patients! I was very anxious about my surgery but they helped me every step of the way. I could not be happier with the outcome of my foot surgery. My foot feels and looks so much better! I can’t wait to wear sandals on my vacation!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Keith Sklar to anyone in need of foot surgery. I was very apprehensive , but felt completely at ease with Dr. Sklar and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Amazing staff, work, and follow up! I will recommend to anyone I come across in need of this service.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Sklar and his staff are experts at what they do. The recovery time from each surgery (I had both feet done) has been much shorter than I anticipated and I believe that is due to the experience and knowledge of Dr. Sklar. The supporting staff is always friendly and efficient, I never have to wait, paperwork is processed quickly. I am very pleased with the entire experience.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I went to see Dr. Skylar as a second opinion & I am so glad I did! I couldn't be more satisfied with his procedure for bunions & my results! I had my first surgery in May & my 2nd in September. The pain from both procedures has been minimal & the recovery time is considerably shorter than my other opinion was! He & his staff are very knowledgeable & caring. They make you feel comfortable & confident from the minute you walk into the office! I highly recommend Dr. Skylar & Foot First Podiatry for any foot problems!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I work in a surgery center and was preparing to undergo bunion surgery knowing recovery time per foot would be 4-6 weeks. After seeing a local commercial for Foot First and viewing their non invasive procedure online, I scheduled a consultation. Recovery time consisted of missing 4 days of work for each bunion surgery. I was so impressed I had my first surgery right away and 7 weeks later my second. Dr. Sklar is exceptional, goes above and beyond and truly cares. I could not possibly say enough about him and his excellent team in Moline, IL. I can say thank you Dr. Sklar for making that trip to the Quad Cities every Tuesday for the last 31 years and letting us have the pleasure of your expertise. I am so happy I did the right thing!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I travelled 5 hours one way to consult with Dr. Sklar because of the wonderful things I had heard. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The surgery was fast and I had very minimal pain. My recovery time was 1/3 of what I had Ben told by other physicians. He has taken the time to follow-up with me and was available via his cell after hours when I ran into problems at the pharmacy. He is the absolute best Dr I have ever worked with and definitely the post personable. He comes highly recommended and I have referred several friends to him already.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Sklar was fantastic. I had bunions removed and when my insurance changed he was willing to keep working with me through my recuperation. I can't say how important it is to know that he is a doctor that puts patient care ahead of dollar signs. Kudo's to him and his staff. 5 star treatment all the way. Thank you. Beth Swanson

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Sklar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

What makes me UNIQUE? I don’t compromise beauty to correct the function of your feet. My surgical procedures allow for less pain, a quicker recovery and results that you want to see. I also apply what I learn. Having been in practice since 1985, I have treated over 65,000 patients and performed more than 11,000 surgical procedures. With all this experience, my procedures are continually modified; thus evolving into sound, minimally invasive surgical procedures. By studying and working hard, I became board certified by two distinct boards. I continue to maintain these certifications through retesting. I am board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. I am also a Fellow of The American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics & Medicine and a Fellow of The American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons. When not treating patients, I have a great wife who I love spending time with. Married for over 30 years, we have three wonderful daughters. One daughter is a Podiatrist while our other two daughters are both nurses. I also like working out to P90x, playing basketball, and rock climbing. Did I also mention I have a pretty cool Tibetan Terrier named Eli. We like going for walks and running together. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me and I’ll be more than happy to discuss them with you.

• English
  • Spanish

• Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Moline, IL