Ratings for Dr. Paul Clark

Very happy with Dr. Clark. Was more thorough than anyone else I have seen in years and took his time with me. I had some concerns and he addressed each issue in detail and put me at ease. Good sense of humor. I think one of the staff could have been a little more straightforward about a sales issue but perhaps was my misunderstanding. Other staff was kind enough to apologize though. I will be back for sure.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I can't help but get the feeling that he's just doing business solely for the money. Pretty unhelpful and blatantly rude at times.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Paul Clark's response
I’m sorry for your experience, please allow me to resolve the issues. The anonymity of this platform is unfortunate.

Submitted November 24, 2017

Staff were very welcoming, Dr. Clark was totally upfront and gave me as a patient, a good sense of confidence in his knowledge and experience. I will certainly go back!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Very unpleasant experience with his staff, would never go back. Rude and abrasive, inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Paul Clark's response
I’m sorry to hear you feel that way. It’s always my goal to help my patients with the best possible Vision care. Now tat our office is no longer in the mall, we may attract a different clientele.

Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr Clark has a poor "bedside manner" that can only be described as rude in the extreme. He advised cataract removal but told me too old for glasses. The specialist I went to said there was no cataract problem and that his report would be much more positive than Dr.Clark's.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Paul Clark's response
This does not sound like something I would say. Unfortunately your anonymity raises the question of validity. Maybe you were at a different Optometrist in the mall.

Submitted November 24, 2017

Great knowledge, helped by telling me how I can better protect my eyes as I age. Helped me understand the differences in lenses being not just the numbers of the prescription.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Paul Clark is an amazing optometrist, i have been a patient of his for the past 7 years, the staff are great, i love my glasses. Best warranty on frames and lens.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Staff was slow, not the best. Doctor was condescending, telling me my eye was a `mess`(I have an autoimmune disease that affects my eyesight). The reason I went in is my prescription has changed due to my health condition. He was mean, nasty about my eyes, told me he cannot give me a prescription, but still charged me for one! Asked him if I need to go see my opthamologist, his answer `What for, you just need to take the vitamins I tell you to and buy the glasses I tell you to`. Strange. BAD experience too long to type here, will never go back, high pressure sales over priced too.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Mr. Clark was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable when assessing my eye health. He gave me great ideas for how to combat my dry eyes and I will never go to another optometrist!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Clark is an amazing optometrist! The negative ratings below are completely off-base. I have been visiting him for two years now and I will not ever go to another optometrist. He has always been respectful and courteous and he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Dr. Paul Clark's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born in Ontario, graduated from UW, moved to Terrace BC, then the Netherlands, then Kelowna

• Dutch

• University of Waterloo (Grad. 1981)

• 1986 BC Disabled Athlete of the year.

Tufts