Ratings for Dr. Paul Clark

Staff were very welcoming, Dr. Clark was totally upfront and gave me as a patient, a good sense of confidence in his knowledge and experience. I will certainly go back!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Very unpleasant experience with his staff, would never go back. Rude and abrasive, inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr Clark has a poor "bedside manner" that can only be described as rude in the extreme. He advised cataract removal but told me too old for glasses. The specialist I went to said there was no cataract problem and that his report would be much more positive than Dr.Clark's.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Great knowledge, helped by telling me how I can better protect my eyes as I age. Helped me understand the differences in lenses being not just the numbers of the prescription.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Paul Clark is an amazing optometrist, i have been a patient of his for the past 7 years, the staff are great, i love my glasses. Best warranty on frames and lens.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Staff was slow, not the best. Doctor was condescending, telling me my eye was a `mess`(I have an autoimmune disease that affects my eyesight). The reason I went in is my prescription has changed due to my health condition. He was mean, nasty about my eyes, told me he cannot give me a prescription, but still charged me for one! Asked him if I need to go see my opthamologist, his answer `What for, you just need to take the vitamins I tell you to and buy the glasses I tell you to`. Strange. BAD experience too long to type here, will never go back, high pressure sales over priced too.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Mr. Clark was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable when assessing my eye health. He gave me great ideas for how to combat my dry eyes and I will never go to another optometrist!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Clark is an amazing optometrist! The negative ratings below are completely off-base. I have been visiting him for two years now and I will not ever go to another optometrist. He has always been respectful and courteous and he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Mr. Clark was extremely thorough and friendly. He recommended me some great sunglasses and the contacts I now use are very comfortable. I would definitely recommend Mr. Clark.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Since 11 years he is my most helpful,friendly and most knowledgeable eye doctor. He became my friend and I do not understand the negative comments about him on you website. I have the feeling, they are placed by somebody who needs to rave and is not even living in Kelowna.

Submitted December 10, 2012