Ratings for Dr. Paul Clark

Dr Clark has a poor "bedside manner" that can only be described as rude in the extreme. He advised cataract removal but told me too old for glasses. The specialist I went to said there was no cataract problem and that his report would be much more positive than Dr.Clark's.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Great knowledge, helped by telling me how I can better protect my eyes as I age. Helped me understand the differences in lenses being not just the numbers of the prescription.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Paul Clark is an amazing optometrist, i have been a patient of his for the past 7 years, the staff are great, i love my glasses. Best warranty on frames and lens.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Staff was slow, not the best. Doctor was condescending, telling me my eye was a `mess`(I have an autoimmune disease that affects my eyesight). The reason I went in is my prescription has changed due to my health condition. He was mean, nasty about my eyes, told me he cannot give me a prescription, but still charged me for one! Asked him if I need to go see my opthamologist, his answer `What for, you just need to take the vitamins I tell you to and buy the glasses I tell you to`. Strange. BAD experience too long to type here, will never go back, high pressure sales over priced too.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Mr. Clark was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable when assessing my eye health. He gave me great ideas for how to combat my dry eyes and I will never go to another optometrist!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Clark is an amazing optometrist! The negative ratings below are completely off-base. I have been visiting him for two years now and I will not ever go to another optometrist. He has always been respectful and courteous and he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Mr. Clark was extremely thorough and friendly. He recommended me some great sunglasses and the contacts I now use are very comfortable. I would definitely recommend Mr. Clark.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Since 11 years he is my most helpful,friendly and most knowledgeable eye doctor. He became my friend and I do not understand the negative comments about him on you website. I have the feeling, they are placed by somebody who needs to rave and is not even living in Kelowna.

Submitted December 10, 2012

Horrible, rude, Cares only about taking money. Worst prescription. Had eyes rechecked by another Optometrist. Ended up costing me double but the 2nd Optometrist did a much better job with providing a presciption that works.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

This doctor has always been very knowledgeable with me. He gave great service and I really like my new glasses. I have been with Dr. Clark for 5 years now and believe he is a great doctor and I recommend him. He is always polite and courteous with me and my family. I will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012