Ratings for Dr. Albert Chudley

Dr. Chudley is amazing! He has helped us when Dr. Chodikirk refused to help us. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

He was very helpful when he diagnosed my son with Angelman Syndrome. He told me all about it, gave me information, and made more appointments to help me further with my son. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Very sensitive when dealing with a difficult diagnosis for a 22-year-old woman, let me ask as many questions as I wanted to, came prepared with handouts (albeit printed off the internet!) that I could give to explain my genetic condition to my dad, even gave me his card although things will now be managed by my GP, gynecologist, internist/cardiologist, and if necessary gastroenterologist, nephrologist/urologist and endocrinologist. Although I should have been referred to him at least 20 years ago (thank-you family physician for FAILING me here), he handled things exceptionally well, even though it dealt with very delicate questions.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

thank you for giving me and my family the attention and subsequently diagnosis no other practitioners have ever been thorough/diligent enough investigate.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011