Dr. Andrea Gelinas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Gelinas

An outstanding Doctor, warm, pleasant, knowledgeable a doctor with a big heart.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Top marks for Dr. Gelinas! She is very knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate. It was always a pleasure to see her. I never felt anxious or nervous; how often can you say that when you're talking about a dental clinic/dental surgeon! Thank you so much Dr. Gelinas! Josie P.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

For my second implant, I am glad to found Dr. Gelinas as she did an excellent job , very little pain with the biggest reward. She is very professional, thorough and quick. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

For awhile, I've debated getting my teeth professionally whitened as I hear it could be pretty painful. I finally pulled the trigger and booked my appointment with Dr. Gelinas. First, I have to say, it wasn't painful at all. Dr. Gelinas kept me relaxed the whole time. Her and her staff are extremely hospitable. I didn't feel like just another patient that was part of her rotation. It's your typical stiff dental office. Everyone was very friendly, fun, and informative. To top it off, I was even able to catch up on a few of my tv shows during my treatment! The office of Dr. Gelinas was very accommodating and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Andrea Gelinas is the top in the industry when it comes to dental implant cases. I've had 2 successful implants and just started a treatment for a 3rd implant last month. Dr. Gelinas performed the extractions and implants and I cannot say enough about her. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, trust worthy, gives expert advice without pushing and has the most comforting manner. She also explains and keeps you informed step by step during the surgery, and puts me at ease and makes me feel comfortable with optimum comfort. I actually enjoy my appointments and have a ton of fun, as she is so personable! She knows what she is doing and does it flawlessly - plain and simple. Thank you Dr. Gelinas !

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I am very terrified of dentist. I have anxiety one week prior. When I got introduced to Andrea it was a miracle come true. I was welcomed, talked to what was going to be done to me. Always asked are you OK Angela while working on my teeth. She's amazing, loving, caring Dr. Ever. I can trust her with everything. Thank you for making me fill relaxed, cared for and everything . You are my hero. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Andrea was super accommodating and compassionately responsive to the nervousness that preceeded my wisdom tooth extraction. In ways it seems almost silly now (the fear), as Andrea was/is quick, soft and experienced. I am so pleased with what came of our meeting! Will certainly see her again.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

my case was a difficult one and challenging but she 's very patient and did her best to find the solution and made me comfortable on the chair. your the best!!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Gelinas is so unbelievably gentle and quick! I was pretty nervous about getting a number of cavities filled, but she took such good care of me and didn't make me feel dumb for being nervous. I'm so glad I found her. She is the best.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Ive been going to see Dr Gelinas for 5 years. Not only is the office staff amazing at what they do, but they make you feel welcome from the moment you walk in the door. Dr Gelinas is kind, and gentle, and always explains everything that she is doing. She makes the whole experience of going to the dentist stress free.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Andrea Gelinas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Gelinas Dental Studio opened in 2017, under the direction of Dr. Andrea Gelinas. Having travelled the globe since childhood (she’s lived in Mexico, South Korea, the Philippines and the United States), Dr. Gelinas brings a sense of ease and style to her practice—not often associated with dentistry. Her attention to detail when designing the chic, brightly lit space can be felt throughout the office. Taking her patients into consideration when creating the layout and decor for Gelinas Dental Studio, Dr. Gelinas hopes patients feel comfortable and do not experience anxiety often associated visiting the dentist. To create this atmosphere, she and her team added Sonos speakers, set to a level where patients won’t hear drilling, as well as diffusers to help infuse the space with relaxing scent, and televisions in the treatment rooms so patients can zone into their current Netflix favourite. From handpicking finishes, custom creating her own shade of green for her logo and adding books and records from her personal collection to the waiting area, she spared no detail when putting together her dream practice. Walking into Gelinas Dental Studio feels like walking into a well designed, chic and relaxed home. “I wanted a clinic that is part of the community. Where people know they will get an honest opinion based on what you actually need, not what their insurance covers,” Dr. Gelinas said. Her well-rounded team can cover everything from regular checkups, to whitening, to dental implants. With a cozy nook for kids, and Instagram-worthy decor, her no-nonsense, fresh approach to dentistry is a family-oriented, professional and comfortable experience.

• English

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2005)

• Dental implant surgery