Ratings for Dr. Shahrad Mabourakh

Firstly, commenter #1- this Dr. Mabourakh is in South Florida, not Folsom, California. You must be confused. Commenter #2, Why would a new doctor automatically renew rxs from someone else? It sounds like you're addicted to pain meds...... From my experience with Dr. Mabourakh, I can tell that he is a kind, knowledgeable, extremely competant doctor. My first new patient appointment was very thorough, and he took his time to get to know my medical history, as well as what was going on in my life. He treats the patient, not just the body. All of my visits to the office have been pleasant, the staff is helpful, and the office itself is clean and newly rennovated. If you're looking for a new doctor in the area, you should look into Dr. M.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I'm active duty Navy out of Lemoore, CA. I informed them of this matter and the staff were helpful in finding me an appointment. One week prior to my appointment one of his secretaries called and told me that Doc would have to push my appointment due to another surgery. I agreed. Yesterday, after jumping through hoops to try and get the time with my schedule for both my fiance and I, we headed to Folsom. This is a 3 hour and 45 minute drive. We arrived to the center and I walked into the office. Once I told the secretary that I was here for my 3:45 appointment she stated, "Oh I tried to call you but you didn't answer. The Doctor had to leave for an emergency surgery." I stated that I had just drove all the way from the Fresno area. I explained I didn't receive it probably because there is an area on the I-5 where you get no reception. So I asked if he would be returning for the day. She said no and asked if we could reschedule. I told her no not after all of this.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

New Primary? 1 visit! Control freak! "He was in control of this appt"! Also in an obnoxious, grandeur manner told me abt a pain patient (not Fibro) he convinced to have physical therapy. Upon feeling better, she quoted "You saved my life". Something listed on his quest concerned me. Would NOT let me mention this even after several attempts! (He's in control of this appt!) Finally got to, but he not respond to my concern & dismissed it. I have Fibro. He believes it's caused by depression. I tried to discuss this. Finally out of frustration, I asked when was the last time he researched this illness. With a smirk on his face & a G-d like attitude, he responded w/"He knows"! When I brought out info re: brain imaging for FM vs depression, I was told that "This won't work between us! Plz find yourself another dr"! I was "politely" thrown out of his office. Originally I mentioned needing rx renewals from previous dr, but left w/nothing but shock!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Shahrad Mabourakh's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)