Ratings for Dr. Richard Santos

Fast, friendly, punctual, and it never hurts! He's great at what he does and seems to love it!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Love him! He is such a great dentist and person in general. My entire family sees him and I recommend him any chance I get. He really goes above and beyond as does his staff. I can't say enough great things.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I was a new patient at this clinic and was very nervous. In the last year I've had an extraction, root canal, crown and fillings. On each and every visit I have found Dr. Santos and his staff to be professional, courteous and friendly. All my questions were answered and I never felt rushed either by Dr. Santos or his staff, starting at the front desk to walking out the door when everything was done. Very satisfied

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Competent, friendly, professional. What else could you ask of someone sticking pointy things in your mouth?

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Awesome experience there, the dental assistants are very friendly and make you feel very comfortable, and dr santos is so gentle. I've never had such a great time at the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Completely satisfied with dental care. Excellent in every way. But staff has been very uneven. Wonderful sometimes, but on one occasion, they got appointment times wrong and argued about who's mistake while I held their appointment slip in my hand in their handwriting setting out the time I prepared for. Irritating, but only a one off so far.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Santos and the Staff at Lachance Dental Clinic are wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

What can I say, when does one leave the dentists smiling and laughing?! They are all wonderful here, from the front desk on. Very considerate, professional, and always remembers your name.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

He is amazing, so great with people. He follows up, explains things clearly and really goes above and beyond. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Doctor Santos is helpful, polite, and will inform you of your cost before you commit to options, which is so helpful for families who have limited finaces/coverage. He is also very skilled, and gentle. I have had no pain in fillings or freezings, as I have had in the past with other dentists. My kids love him, and ASK to go back to visit the dentist. His staff is polite and kind to children as they wait, allowing videos to be watched, etc. He is also bi-lingual, which may be essential to some families. I will never switch dentists!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011