Dr. Sameer Sekhon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sameer Sekhon

I had a "wart" for 2 years and went from doctor to doctor. Dr Sekhon got me an appointment with the derm at their office and convinced her to do a biopsy. Found out it was cancer. Thank you for not treating it like other docs. I will start the proper treatment now. Bless him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I had the pleasure of being treated by Dr Sameer in his Burlington office. He was very thorough and provided me with many treatment options. After my first treatment I am sitting here 60% better. Very happy.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

He really got down to the bottom of my foot issues. He didn't just write me a prescription or say I needed orthotics. I appreciated that he took his time and investigate my problems. And what he said made sense. Terrific experience!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

My child would walk pigeon toed. The pediatrician said she would grow out of it but I had the same problem and mine never got better. I went to see Sameer and he helped my daughter's walk and she's walking almost completely straight now - like 85% improvement. I'm glad I trusted my gut and got a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Just saw dr Sameer in his Burlington clinic. Best foot doctor in town, hands down. He explained everything in detail and the clinic is really well put together also.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Sameer Sekhon. I went to him in desperation after an operation to repair my ligaments and treat some arthritis in my foot. I drive for a local Transit company and have not been able to work fulltime hours for over a year. After a cortisone type shot - I was feeling much better. But — Dr. Sameer won’t stop until he finds out what is really behind my foot issues. He has promised I will be back to driving and — to hiking — which I love and wish to continue in. He’s one amazing man and has a terrific bedside manner also. My husband was very impressed with him. After all we have been thru with my surgeon - this doctor is a refreshing professional to see.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Been a long time patient of Dr Sameer Sekhon. Have nothing but good things to say. I've always had 2 issues he was able to address. First was my foot mechanics and second was plantar warts I catch with my heavy involvement in combat sports. Being Flat footed, he was able to help prevent any re-occurring injuries and in regards to plantar warts he was able to get rid of it every time. Because of this, I'm able to still prolong my training and progress. I highly suggest and recommend Dr Sameer as he holds himself professional and looks out for the best interest of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Just had a great treatment and visit with Dr. S in Burlington at The Healing Path. I have a horrible Mortons Neuroma which has been unrelenting and after my first injection I am already feeling relief. He is a very sincere doctor and great bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Went in to his office to get orthotics but he insisted he do some tests first to make sure that's what I needed. I respected that about him - he's not after insurance money. He uses plaster of Paris to cast too - which you rarely find these days. Overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

My wife, daughter and I used to live in Brampton and visited Sameer often for our foot issues. We like him so much that we still will only go to him even though we live up north now.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Sameer Sekhon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English