Ratings for Dr. Sameer Sekhon

I had already made orthotics for this year from a well known chiropractor in Brampton. I won't use his name, but I quickly realized it was a cash grab from my insurance. I came to see Sameer after reading these reviews, because I didn't get any better. He felt bad about how much I paid already and took in my garbage pair and sent it to his own lab to beef up the quality of the orthotics. They came back feeling 70% better and he told me to come see him when my insurance renews. He didn't charge me. This is an honest, quality foot clinic.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Many of your patients have recommended you as a good doctor. But I am going one step further to also to recommend you as a great human being. Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I thought I'd wait for 6 months before I reviewed Dr Sameer for a nail surgery I had done by him. It was virtually pain-free and he talked me through the entire procedure. He had several follow up visits which he didn't charge me for to make sure my nail was growing properly and 6 months later I can confidently say that there's no regrowth and my pain is gone. Really enjoyed his energy and positivity.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

He's a great foot doctor. But what's even better is that once I was asking him about this profession because my daughter is in her last year of university and applying for various health care positions. He told me to bring in my daughter so they can talk about this program and other rehab specialties. They spent almost an hour talking about pros and cons of each profession and now she has a clearer picture of applying. Who does that these days?

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

From my very first visit, Dr. Sekhon was very professional and kind. He was able to find out what was wrong with my grandfather’s foot and help him recover over the course of one month. Every visit was very thorough, and Dr. Sekhon was able to explain everything in very clear and understandable terms. Not only that but he was also very kind and understanding throughout the whole process. He really cared about my grandfather and wanted him to get better as well. It is one of the best experiences I have had while talking to a medical practitioner. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I wasn't able to bring in my son for a follow-up in a long time due to some personal issues keeping us busy. Dr. Sameer called me up saying he needs to see my son. I was shocked because a) he kept my son in mind and b) he doesn't charge us for followup visits. He wants my son to get better. Amazing.

Submitted March 22, 2017

He actually met me at a safety shoe store across his clinic to help me pick out a few options that were suitable for my feet. He didn't even charge me for his time. He was actually bothered with the bad shoe choices I had made in the past and wanted to make sure I didn't waste anymore money. I was really touched.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Amazing! It is rare, in this day and age, to find a health practitioner that will always make time for you, is knowledgeable, always professional and simply cares about helping his patients. Truly genuine!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Remarkably attentive and knowledgeable. He knows exactly what to ask and pinpoints issues with extreme accuracy. Just from handling my feet he was able to guide me on improving my step. Immensely helpful doctor. And top-notch office, equipment and service. All-around complete pro--and great conversation too. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I go to Dr. Sameer for my orthotics. He explains exactly what's going on and never is pushy. I like that he uses plaster to make them - comes out the best. We need more caring docs like him. 5 stars

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Sameer Sekhon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English