Dr. Sameer Sekhon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sameer Sekhon

Went in to his office to get orthotics but he insisted he do some tests first to make sure that's what I needed. I respected that about him - he's not after insurance money. He uses plaster of Paris to cast too - which you rarely find these days. Overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

My wife, daughter and I used to live in Brampton and visited Sameer often for our foot issues. We like him so much that we still will only go to him even though we live up north now.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Sameer Sekhon, is a Great human being.... amazing, caring and have super knowledge of his profession. Great human being caring,

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

It was an absolute pleasure meeting Sameer regarding my foot. He is a consummate professional, exceptionally patient, and an amazing human being. I have never experienced this level of genuine care from a health care professional and would recommend him to anyone with any sort of foot ailment. Knowledgeable, patient, and caring. . . That's all you can ask for.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr Sameer helped me fix my Morton's neuromas. Those things were crippling me. I'm back at gym and losing weight again thanks to him. 10/10 doc.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Sekhon after going to several other foot doctors in Brampton. I found his approach to be the best. He doesn't come across having a complex that many docs do. Really easy to talk to and his investigation is thorough. My pain is now at a 2/10 and he vowed he won't stop until it's completely gone lol. Cons: phone system sucks long hold times - but if you dial 300 when it starts talking it will go directly to his office

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I had already made orthotics for this year from a well known chiropractor in Brampton. I won't use his name, but I quickly realized it was a cash grab from my insurance. I came to see Sameer after reading these reviews, because I didn't get any better. He felt bad about how much I paid already and took in my garbage pair and sent it to his own lab to beef up the quality of the orthotics. They came back feeling 70% better and he told me to come see him when my insurance renews. He didn't charge me. This is an honest, quality foot clinic.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Many of your patients have recommended you as a good doctor. But I am going one step further to also to recommend you as a great human being. Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I thought I'd wait for 6 months before I reviewed Dr Sameer for a nail surgery I had done by him. It was virtually pain-free and he talked me through the entire procedure. He had several follow up visits which he didn't charge me for to make sure my nail was growing properly and 6 months later I can confidently say that there's no regrowth and my pain is gone. Really enjoyed his energy and positivity.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

He's a great foot doctor. But what's even better is that once I was asking him about this profession because my daughter is in her last year of university and applying for various health care positions. He told me to bring in my daughter so they can talk about this program and other rehab specialties. They spent almost an hour talking about pros and cons of each profession and now she has a clearer picture of applying. Who does that these days?

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Sameer Sekhon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English