Ratings for Dr. Sarah Tregaskiss

I've been seeing Dr. Sarah for years. Can't say enough about how wonderful, caring and professional her and her staff are. I see her for regular maintenance for headaches and have had major improvements. She helped get me through 2 pregnancies and now my children see her as well. They LOVE going to see Dr. Sarah and my husband and I love how they manage to sleep through the night after seeing her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I've had four chiropractors in my life, and Sarah is the best by far. She takes a genuine interest in her patients, never rushes (and yet manages to still be on time), and explains what she's doing and why. Her office is brand new and lovely, and her staff and massage therapists are fabulous too.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Sarah was extremely helpful. I was having back pain for months and now I don't have any. She answered all of my questions and has reached above and beyond my expectations. She showed interest in me personally and took her time with each treatment. Her staff was extremely welcoming and I always enjoygoing to my appointments. I highly recommend Sarah!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have been helped immensely. Sarah is thorough, knowledgeable & flexible. I've been able to get in quickly when I'm having a "crisis". I especially love that she asks the right questions and then listens!! I've walked in with pain and walked out with none. And most importantly I trust Sarah and I'm confident enough with her abilities that I can comfortably recommend her. Thank you to you and your staff for being a part of my health program. Jackie McCreary.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Very accommodating to their patients schedules. Very knowledgable staff and always friendly.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Sarah Tregaskiss is very a knowledgeable doctor and is proactive by giving realistic recommendations for stretches or modifications that should be done/made at home. She also works with my massage therapist so that my treatment is aligned. The staff is very kind as well, offering appointment reminders and calls to see how I'm feeling since the last visit. I would highly recommend Dr.Tregaskiss

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Never have I had better service. Thanks for all the help

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Went to her multiple times. First few visits seemed interested in the problems I was having but, the last few visits rushed everything. Doesn't have all the equipments that a chiropractor needs. I wouldn't go back.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I would highly recommend Sarah and her practice! Everyone is extremely welcoming and knowledgeable. They were able to answer any questions I had and attend to my concerns. Sarah took her time treating me and explained everything thoroughly to make sure I was understanding. I am beyond happy with the treatment I have received at Lifestyle Health and Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I always feel great after an adjustment with Sarah. Her staff is always very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016