Ratings for Dr. Stephen G. Fettinger

Awesome dr. Saved my baby and my life! Dr. Fettinger is an awesome is extremely knowledgeable and personableand so arehis staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Great Dr., really took the time to explain things and made sure we felt comfortable. Iw ould recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

He is the BEST doctor that you could possibly find in this specialty with superior knowledge & expertise in this field! He is truly sincere in the care that he provides! He is compassionate, kind, understanding, supportive, & he is wonderful with the husbands as well! He takes time with you to explain things in detail. He is everything that you could possibly pray for in a doctor & much more! I have had him for a doctor for 16 years. He has helped my husband & I when we went through infertility problems due to my PCOS, of which he helped us through the PCOS as well & still treats me for that (as it is a lifelong syndrome). My husband & I have three children, thanks to God & the medical help of Dr. Fettinger! He is the type of doctor that REALLY does care & He shows it too! He is so encouraging & his knowledge in his field goes above & beyond what is needed. As he continues to study constantly in order to provide his patients with the best & most up-to-date care available!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

I would recommend him to anyone. He has spent numerous appointments explaining complicated infertility procedures to us. He tends to be a little long winded, but he makes sure you understand everything he tells you. His nursing staff is awesome! Rarely do you keep you waiting for long periods of time.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Dr. Stephen G. Fettinger's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1974)