Ratings for Dr. Joanna Cunsolo

My husband and I have seen Dr. Cunsolo for dental emergencies in the past while visiting family in Edmonton. It is clearly evident that she is a very good dentist. She is very competent and knowledgeable in all aspects of her profession, so much so that I have called her from BC to get her advice for my family and friends. She has always been right on with her advice. Her advice prevented my kids from getting four healthy teeth pulled out needlessly when they got their braces. To this day, I am very grateful for that advice because my kids kept their full set of teeth and they have not had any problems with their teeth long after their braces were removed. Thank you so much, your tops in my book!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I'm a long time patient of Dr. Cunsolo. She is always on time and is extremely competent. She's very gentle, caring and checks to ensure that I'm comfortable. She has a great chair-side manner and sense of humour. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I went to see Dr. Cunsolo on my son's recommendation as I had troubles with other dentists in the past. When Dr. Cunsolo does fillings on me the teeth fit right, and it's done right the first time. My son was right - she's a great gentle, caring dentist!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr Cunsolo is absolutely amazing. I had a bad tooth and she took me in right away even though she was busy. She is gentle and has a great personality. The staff is also friendly and awesome!!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Consolo is amazing dentist, she is very professional. The staff are awesome too. I have been seeing her for the last 2 years I wish I could of found her years ago!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Cunsolo is amazing, she is professional and personable. The staff are knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. She was great with my 18mo at his first check up; kind and patient. Couldn’t ask for a better dentist - wish I would have found her years ago!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Cunsolo and her staff are awesome! You never wait for your appointment, they are flexible when you are late and the service is top notch!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Wonderful experience starting from the front end of the office to the back. They were able to squeeze me in short notice and took care of my issue quickly. I love going to see Dr. Cunsolo and she always makes me feel so comfortable and part of the family. Recommend All Smiles to anyone who needs a compassionate and caring dentist!!! :)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Awesome dentist! Friendly staff! So glad my friend recommended Dr. Cunsolo to me. I now recommend her to all my friends!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Cunsolo is very compassionate and gentle . The staff is always very sweet and caring and always get me an appointment when needed.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017