Ratings for Dr. Joanna Cunsolo

Joanna used to be very good but now just makes her patients uncomfortable by pressing them on awkward personal questions during their appointments. Not professional at all and frankly my last appointment with her was a bad one because she wouldn't stop asking me about very personal details while doing my cleaning...

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Have been seeing Joanna years. The level of her concern and kindness is extremely high. She is a lovely individual and a good doctor. I had an emergency and was told to come right in and she squeeze me in between her other appointments .she knew that my concern was pressing and was kind and empathetic.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Always welcoming and helpful. Knows my entire family and really supports my dental goals. Great staff and quick appointments. If needed can be reached outside of working hours. Over service is welcomed.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Not a good experience, felt rushed in and out. I didn't feel like she was overly concerned about me, but rather about keeping on schedule. Won't be back.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Cunsolo is the best dentist I have ever had. She made me feel very comfortable and she explained everything to me and was very patient with me. I was so glad I switched to her. She gave me back my smile and I am forever grateful for that. Her staff is amazing and the atmosphere there was awesome! Will recommend her to all my family and friends. Thanks Dr. Cunsolo for giving me back my smile! :) :) :) Merry Christmas to you and your staff!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cunsolo for years. She is a lovely woman and an extremely capable dentist. I have had everything from cleanings to cosmetic procedures and she has always provided exceptional results and helped me to have the greatest smile. She is also very gentle and I do not feel a thing regardless of the procedure! I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a new dentist!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Cunsolo for years & have always been happy. She's a fantastic dentist, and her staff are great! She goes out of her way for her patients, and does a great job attending to even those of us who are nervous about needles! It's a pleasure working with Dr. Cunsolo!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Really enjoy going to her! Was in the US for the winter, I flew back to see her when I cracked my tooth. She was so good that she squeezed me even though her schedule was booked. Would not go to anyone else! She is professional, caring, understanding and so good with all her patients! I have recommended over 10 people to go and see her!!! Thanks, Joanna! You are the best :)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Awesome dentist!! Would recommend her to all my family and friends! She is caring, gentle and listens to what you have to say. Not afraid of going to the dentist anymore! Great staff too! My kids love her too and would definitely recommend anyone with kids to see Dr. Joanna.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

The dentist was providing information to the legal team beyond the periods she was supposed to. she has an issue with patient privacy.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014