Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohsen Kermanshahi

Excellent dentist, very friendly with years of experience for every issue

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Great dentist! The invisalign treatment worked out very well :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I am Dr. Mahnaz Mahmoodi and I am working as a Family Physician and GP Dermatologist in Newmarkert and Barrie area. Dr. Kermanshahi has been our family dentist since 2004. We have been so lucky to find such a knowledgeable, experienced , kind and considerate dentist. My family including my extended family absolutely trust Dr. Kermanshahi's assessment and treatment plan. For example, when we moved to London Ontario for my work for almost 2 years, we commute to his office for any dental issues. I was suffering from teeth discoloration( yellow gray teeth) from taking Tetracycline during my childhood and since very young age, I realized in order to hide my teeth, I should prevent from smiling as much as possible or cover my mouth when I am laughing, it was a dream for me to have a beautiful smile. By Dr. Kermanshahi's excellent talent and experience my dream came through and interestingly now my smile is becoming the most beautiful feature in my face. Dr. Kermanshahi is very confident that makes him very calm during all dental procedures that help us as his patients to feel very comfortable. Me and my family did all our dental work with him from simple dental fillings to root canal , implants and my cosmetic dental work . Dr. Kermanshahi has a great team of skilled and wonderful people in his office, from his office manager, Fay with great manners and pleasant smile to his wonderful dental hygienists. The other great experience that I had during these years of being his patient is that he knows when to refer and who to refer to. I remember one time my younger daughter had a milk teeth hidden in gum, I asked Dr. Kermanshahi to do the procedure himself but he told me that he would prefer to refer my daughter and I followed his recommendations. I am very thankful for all the dental work that Dr. Kermanshahi did for me and my family. I highly recommend Dr. Kermanshahi to everyone and I believe that he is the best. I really enjoy my smile and every time that I look in the mirror or look at my smile in photos, I highly appreciate Dr. kermanshahi's expertise and his team that supported me during the process. Dr. Kermanshah YOUR ARE THE BEST. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dear Dr. Mahmoudi, Thank you for your kind words, Mohsen Kermanshahi

Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Kermanshahi is an excellent, knowledgeable, experienced and caring dentist. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Trusting this dentist to do orthodontic treatment on me is the BIGGEST REGRET of my life. I cannot eat anymore without feeling pain in my jaw and my teeth. I've been suffering from ear aches, headaches and backaches. I am never the same. I cannot eat solid foods anymore and I'm now living off of ensure bottles and meal replacements. Dr. Kermanshahi used me as an experiment and after messing up my mouth he just left me hanging.

Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Mohsen Kermanshahi's response
Katherine As you are fully aware, you have had Joint problem before we have started your orthodontic treatment. The recent comprehensive exam by a Jaw Joint Specialist clearly reveals that your joint problem is due to your two previous MAJOR CAR ACCIDENTS and It has nothing to do with the ortho treatment. Since you have been my dental assistant for years, your ortho treatment was done at complimentary to you and I've tried my best to provide you with the high quality service... I have even offered to help you financially in pursuing joint treatment by the Jaw Joint specialist. I suggest that you refrain from unreasonable behaviour and focus on the treatment of your problems. Dr. K.

Submitted December 6, 2016

Well, I have been Dr. Kermanshahi's patient for over a year now, I have always had the best dental care with him. He is a professional and excellent dentist, he took the time to explain every procedure he was doing, he explains things thoroughly, does great work and is always available if I need any follow-up also his staffs are the best with up to date equipment in a very clean and welcoming office environment.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have had a number of procedures completed by Dr. K, including numerous fillings, root canals, veneers, and Invisalign. His work is top notch, I don't think you can find a more experienced or knowledgeable dentist. He is also very caring and not pushy, as others have mentioned. I did Invisalign therapy due to poor orthodontic work that left me with TMJ, headaches and jaw pain. Three years after completing Invisalign with Dr. K., I don't have any headaches or pain. Highly recommended!

Dr. Mohsen Kermanshahi's response
Thank you for your kind words. We're very happy to hear about your good experience at our office and look forward to providing you with the high quality dental care.

Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr K is a kind gentle dentist. What I like about him is that he isn't pushy. So far I had 4 veneers done on my front teeth and I'm really happy with how they turned out. My husband also has had a number of crowns done by Dr K (to correct some bad dentistry he experienced elsewhere!) Not one bad experience so far. and the office staff - particularly at his new location in Aurora - have been very pleasant and helpful. Overall, highly recommend

Dr. Mohsen Kermanshahi's response
It's been a real pleasure to treat you & your husband at my practice and I'm very thankful for your positive feedback & comments.

Submitted September 29, 2016

I have recently visited Dr. Mohsen Kermanshahi @ Dentistry on Church Street, due to a long standing and agonizing tooth pain Dr. Kermanshahi thoroughly examined my tooth, explained the situation in details and promptly took care of my pain. In my Subsequent two visits, the tooth was treated and I became pain free. I am very pleased with how Dr. Kermanshahi handled my problem. The staff have been knowledgeable and Courteous. I was seen on time in my three appointments. Overall my visit to Dentistry on Church Street was a good experience.

Dr. Mohsen Kermanshahi's response
So good to hear that you're pain free now and the problem has been taking care of. It was a pleasure to have you at my practice and wish you best of all.

Submitted September 29, 2016

Terrible dentist!!! Please save yourself and go someone else! This dentist tried to fix the very minor issue that I had but he made it worse due to his lack of knowledge. I am now in excruciating pain every single day. I have never been in this much pain before. I am thinking of suing this dentist.

Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Mohsen Kermanshahi's response
We strongly advise you to contact our office for any pain or discomfort that you may feel after a procedure. With certain procedures, there maybe swelling or discomfort that could last for sometime, however, there is always a solution for any problem. We sincerely hope that you visit this page again and see our message, as we have no other means of contacting you. Dr. kermanshahi and his staff @ Dentistry on Church St. do our best to establish a rapport with all our patients from the onset of what we hope to be a life -long relationship. Through open dialogue, we understand and address all your needs and clearly review all your options. Expectations are set and instructions are given so that we can ensure your full and complete recovery.

Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Mohsen Kermanshahi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With over 35 years of experience providing exceptional dental care to patients in the North York area of Greater Toronto, Dr. Mohsen Kermanshahi recently relocated his practice to the beautiful town of Aurora. “Along with my wife, Fay, I am pleased to announce our arrival at Dentistry on Church St., a brand-new, state-of-the-art dental facility in historic downtown Aurora.” Throughout his career, Dr. Kermanshahi has dedicated himself to maintaining and rebuilding confident and healthy smiles. Dentistry on Church St. offers a full range of dental services, with a particular emphasis on cosmetic dentistry, sleep apnea treatment, adult orthodontics (using Invisalign™), and the treatment of patients suffering from jaw pain. With over 300 completed cases of Invisalign™ treatment, Dr. Kermanshahi is listed as a Preferred Invisalign™ Provider. Full cosmetic “smile-makeovers” are also a large part of the practice. Make sure to browse through the website’s Smile-Makeover Gallery “You don’t need to be born with a beautiful smile. We can give you one!” Dr. Kermanshahi is past President of the North Toronto Dental Society. He is also a member of the International Association of Orthodontics, the American Academy of Cranio-Facial Pain, the Ontario Dental Association, and the Royal College of Oral Surgeons.

• English
  • Persian

• University of Tehran (Grad. 1972)

• Sleep apnea