Ratings for Dr. M Chaudhry

TERRIBLE DOCTOR. Do not waste your time, or endanger you or your baby with her. She has a reputation amongst other doctors for being incompetent and as her previous patient I can confirm that she is. She was all over the place, never on time, she never took time to explain to me anything, and after I had a complicated delivery ( because of her), she completely abandoned me. She has yet to return my calls or even check up on me. Completely unprofessional and should not be allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Wait time is always outrageous. Don't ever see her for psychological problems - she is not equipped to deal with them, but prescribes medication like she is. She's a very nice lady, but I wouldn't see her again unless I was pregnant. She seems to know a lot about it, but not much else.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

There is an hour and a half wait past my appointment time each time i have an appointment. Only to get rushed out of her office once i finally get to see her! Definitly would not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Chaudhry, but her staff are abit difficult to deal with. I have called multiple times on seperate occasions to book an appointment and the staff would not answer. (they actually started to decline my calls)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I've had a very bad experience with Dr. Chaudhry. She was recommended by my family doctor in order to insert an IUD. The first appointment I had was the first of the day which she was half an hour late for, I can only imagine how that affected the rest of her patients that day. When i went to get the IUD put in, there was a man in the office who she did not introduce to me. I assumed correctly he was a resident but I was immediately nervous/caught off guard. He was the one that did my initial PAP and inserted the IUD under her guidance. I had a very bad reaction, it was extremely painful and my blood pressure dropped. I was not warned of this prior and in research after I've come to learn that some doctors will prescribe one anti-anxiety pill to take before coming in to prevent this sort of thing. She did not tell me I should make sure to eat before and it was first thing in the morning, so I hadn't which I'm sure contributed as well. I called in after to get the results of my PAP but the office didn't have them so i waited for my follow up appointment. At the follow up the resident told me he couldn't see the results. Dr. Chaudhry came in after and told me that no PAP was taken. I clearly remembered the resident doing a swab prior to inserting the IUD but she told me I was wrong. I also asked about the possibility of my partner being able to feel the strings that are attached to the IUD, I was told it's possible. As time went on, it became clear after intercourse something was not right. It looked like my partner had been stabbed multiple times with a pin. I did some research online and found this article -(google P E N I S and the pea -this program would not let me write that word). I have the Mirena and the strings were cut too short. Now I have to go back to her to get it removed and highly doubt I'll put myself through the insertion process again - especially with her at the helm. I've honestly never been more disappointed by a doctor, these are professionals that the public are supposed to be able to trust.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

She has been a good Doctor, she was helpful throughout the IUD process. However I have had 3 appointments with her, two of which got cancelled and rescheduled. All three were over an hour and a half wait to get in. There office has a 2-3 week wait to get in, and they don't call and confirm the appointments beforehand.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

She is really a nice person.. And very very helpful and always ready to listen to your problems..

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr Chaudhrys an amazing doctor. I saw her through my pregnancy and she is the nicest and best doctor I have ever been to. Waiting time is the only down side, even if you have an appointment you still gotta wait about an hour to see the doctor but then again that's fort Mac any doctor you go to your Gona be waiting for over an hour.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

She pulls a problem too long to refer to the specialist. In that case, we lose the important 3-4 months of diagnosis. Can't say 'unhappy' with her, but opportunities exist for improvement.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Great doctor we deal with her a few years now she is awsome doctor

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014