You may also like

Ratings for Dr. M Chaudhry

I've had a very bad experience with Dr. Chaudhry. She was recommended by my family doctor in order to insert an IUD. The first appointment I had was the first of the day which she was half an hour late for, I can only imagine how that affected the rest of her patients that day. When i went to get the IUD put in, there was a man in the office who she did not introduce to me. I assumed correctly he was a resident but I was immediately nervous/caught off guard. He was the one that did my initial PAP and inserted the IUD under her guidance. I had a very bad reaction, it was extremely painful and my blood pressure dropped. I was not warned of this prior and in research after I've come to learn that some doctors will prescribe one anti-anxiety pill to take before coming in to prevent this sort of thing. She did not tell me I should make sure to eat before and it was first thing in the morning, so I hadn't which I'm sure contributed as well. I called in after to get the results of my PAP but the office didn't have them so i waited for my follow up appointment. At the follow up the resident told me he couldn't see the results. Dr. Chaudhry came in after and told me that no PAP was taken. I clearly remembered the resident doing a swab prior to inserting the IUD but she told me I was wrong. I also asked about the possibility of my partner being able to feel the strings that are attached to the IUD, I was told it's possible. As time went on, it became clear after intercourse something was not right. It looked like my partner had been stabbed multiple times with a pin. I did some research online and found this article -(google P E N I S and the pea -this program would not let me write that word). I have the Mirena and the strings were cut too short. Now I have to go back to her to get it removed and highly doubt I'll put myself through the insertion process again - especially with her at the helm. I've honestly never been more disappointed by a doctor, these are professionals that the public are supposed to be able to trust.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

She has been a good Doctor, she was helpful throughout the IUD process. However I have had 3 appointments with her, two of which got cancelled and rescheduled. All three were over an hour and a half wait to get in. There office has a 2-3 week wait to get in, and they don't call and confirm the appointments beforehand.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr Chaudhrys an amazing doctor. I saw her through my pregnancy and she is the nicest and best doctor I have ever been to. Waiting time is the only down side, even if you have an appointment you still gotta wait about an hour to see the doctor but then again that's fort Mac any doctor you go to your Gona be waiting for over an hour.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

She pulls a problem too long to refer to the specialist. In that case, we lose the important 3-4 months of diagnosis. Can't say 'unhappy' with her, but opportunities exist for improvement.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Great doctor we deal with her a few years now she is awsome doctor

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

lack of knowledge, that is the 9only problem with her she is just increasing her knowledge by experiment on pts.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

I suspect her main tool for research,diagnoses,treatment& possibly study is the internet. Been seeing her for over 5yrs (aprox 9 times) but she never seems familiar with me or my history which she has. No follow up or prep 4 appointments. Mustn't review charts,possibly how she managed to prescribe meds that someone with my history shouldn't take. Made referrals but never bothered to ask about them. Followed up lab results but never checks to make sure routine blood work& exams are current. I once tried listing symptoms that now turn out to be related& advised only 2 items per visit. Every visit I raised concerns that she dismissed as not serious or related. Find out today they are & redflags were missed. Longest ever in the same room was 15mins. Sceptical of her ability for a while but not many choices & felt her lack of attention was due 2 the shortage of Doctors. Dosnt seem to know even her basic anatomy.I regret not demanding better care & that I have kept Dr. M. Chaudhry as my Dr.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

My initial experiences with Dr. Chaudhry were not the best (2007) - at one point she actually suggested that I google a prescription to make sure that it was right for me. Over the years, however, she has become more sure of herself, and I feel more confident in her diagnosis. She has no issue referring me to specialists, as required, and wait times to get in aren't too bad. I never feel rushed when I get into the office, which is unique in this town. As a GP, I'm happy with my experiences with Dr. Chaudhry.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

No responses to requests for information. Procedure scheduled - no information given prior to date. Gave patently false information. Forgets / Neglects to renew prescriptions that SHE says need to be renewed. Does this sound like something you need to deal with? What if you have no choice? That is what we are dealing with.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. M Chaudhry's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a very bad experience with Dr. Chaudhry. She was recommended by my family doctor in order to insert an IUD. The first appointment I had was the first..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "She has been a good Doctor, she was helpful throughout the IUD process. However I have had 3 appointments with her, two of which got cancelled and rescheduled. ..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She is really a nice person.. And very very helpful and always ready to listen to your problems.."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chaudhrys an amazing doctor. I saw her through my pregnancy and she is the nicest and best doctor I have ever been to. Waiting time is the only down side, e..."

September 22, 2014