Dr. Jennifer Jacquier

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Jacquier

Amazing doctor and takes time to listen to all the concerns.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Amazing doctor and very caring! Takes the time to see my concerns as well.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr.Jacquier is amazing on all my diabetes concerns.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Jacquier was always very patient and empathetic - Not only did she provide pertinent information, but also sensitivity + encouragement. She does not sugar-coat things, but educates then gives you the freedom to choose from what forms of treatment are available. I am very thankful to have worked with her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Jacquier last year. I unfortunately did not have a positive experience much to my dismay. I was given pamphlets on a condition that I have already had for 3 years and am educated about. Little to no clarification on any concerns I had. At the end of our appointment she than rudely informed me that if I choose to have her as my Endo that I could not be on dessicated thyroid. I am assuming due to the other ratings that I perhaps caught her on a bad day unfortunately when you wait months to see a specialist you do expect more. I spoke with her again when my nodule FNA was questioned and she was more helpful over the phone. However she than scheduled me in for another FNA that could not be performed due to the location. The Physician performing the FNA was confused by her referral for the FNA when it stated clearly in a previous FNA that that nodule could not be biospied he was confused by her lack of knowledge of my file... as was I.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

After little to limited success with my family doctor, Dr. Jacquier provided time and empathy to help me with my condition. Clinic was only five minutes behind on my appointment day, and I could see that it was very busy because another patient turned up on the wrong day for their appointment (but was still seen).

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I don't know who the rest of you have seen but this woman and her student were AMAZING!! They let me know everything they were going to do and they explained everything the way it works... so I think some of you may just not really have anything wrong with you...

Submitted September 26, 2013

If your going to see Dr Jennifer Jacquier for thyroid issues. DON'T!!! IT'S A BIG WASTE OF TIME. She was not concerned at all about my symptoms, did no blood work or testing on me . She just gave me a pamphlet about my thyroid disorder and basically said I can't help you and I'm just going to have to live with it. She was in a big rush constantly asking me is that it? anything else?is that it? I can't believe I waited over 4 months to see her only to get a pamphlet about information on my thyroid disorder that I already knew about. Very dissapointed

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

She is a lovely lady but provided no incite into my issues. She saw me a total of 4 times in the time span of one year and simply decreased 1 of my meds and increased the other. She did not order any different test or investigate anything more that what my GP had done and had been doing for me for the last 3 years. They just keep playing with the meds until the numbers look good. A total waste of my time and hers.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Jacquier's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor and takes time to listen to all the concerns."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor and very caring! Takes the time to see my concerns as well. "

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Jacquier is amazing on all my diabetes concerns."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "If you require anything outside of diabetes go elsewhere. Her knowledge of TRTis antiquated at best."

October 16, 2014