Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Jacquier

Was very disappointed with this Dr. does not like to be challenged with treatment options/questions or provide alternative treatment strategies. Was told I should no longer take desiccated thyroid which I've been taking for over 5 years because it was too hard for her to monitor, yet didn't even test for ALL thyroid hormone levels. Not very thorough with her treatment or concerned with best treatment for her patients. As well could not recall critical past test results (that she ordered) that would have altered treatment dramatically had I not said anything, this doctor does not seem to review files before seeing patients. Her staff is much more friendly and genuine than she is. If at all possible try to find an endocrinologist that looks at all hormones not just a 'diabetic specialist'.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I'm so happy I found dr Jacquier. I had being going to a different endocrinologist that was rude and terrible. She listens and is very helpful. I find her friendly and caring. Best dr I've seen in 16 years

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Jacquier for some health concerns, and she doesn't have a very good bedside manner. She is of course very knowledgeable, but she does not answer questions very clearly, nor does she express much care. She doesn't like to make eye contact, and she doesn't take my anxiety into consideration. She knows that side effects of a drug I am taking heightens anxiety, yet she doesn't take the time to show any emotion whatsoever. Part of being a doctor is to listen and to care. She also smiles at awkward times. She asked me the same questions as my previous appointment, showing me that she didn't take the time to review my history/chart or even try and recall our other conversation. If you don't care about being treated delicately, or with concern, then you've found albeit a very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Was dealing with PCOS symptoms and she was a god send.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Really not a particularly helpful or caring Doctor. I see great reviews from diabetic patients. That is great but there is more to the endocrine system that diabetes. She did not listen to my previous symptoms or previous doctors findings even though they were current which was why I was referred to her in the first place. If I had a classic textbook disorder it would have been identified already. If she wants to specialize in diabetes then do so but do not waste 12+months of my time doing the same tests over and over. Sorry to burst your bubble folks but she sucks! Side note: My Pharmacist mentioned that endocrinology is one of the easiest medical doctorates to obtain. The funny thing is that upon further investigation I found that he was right and I only need a few more science courses to pursue that field. Scary huh?

Submitted June 28, 2016

Great doctor. On my appointment day, I could see a patient who turned up on the wrong day and the desk staff asked him to leave. Dr. Jacquier worked around to fit this individual in and even apologized to me for being 5 minutes behind schedule. I wish other doctors would be this caring.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Amazing doctor and takes time to listen to all the concerns.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Amazing doctor and very caring! Takes the time to see my concerns as well.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr.Jacquier is amazing on all my diabetes concerns.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

If you require anything outside of diabetes go elsewhere. Her knowledge of TRTis antiquated at best.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014