Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Jacquier

Really not a particularly helpful or caring Doctor. I see great reviews from diabetic patients. That is great but there is more to the endocrine system that diabetes. She did not listen to my previous symptoms or previous doctors findings even though they were current which was why I was referred to her in the first place. If I had a classic textbook disorder it would have been identified already. If she wants to specialize in diabetes then do so but do not waste 12+months of my time doing the same tests over and over. Sorry to burst your bubble folks but she sucks! Side note: My Pharmacist mentioned that endocrinology is one of the easiest medical doctorates to obtain. The funny thing is that upon further investigation I found that he was right and I only need a few more science courses to pursue that field. Scary huh?

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Great doctor. On my appointment day, I could see a patient who turned up on the wrong day and the desk staff asked him to leave. Dr. Jacquier worked around to fit this individual in and even apologized to me for being 5 minutes behind schedule. I wish other doctors would be this caring.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Amazing doctor and takes time to listen to all the concerns.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Amazing doctor and very caring! Takes the time to see my concerns as well.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr.Jacquier is amazing on all my diabetes concerns.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

If you require anything outside of diabetes go elsewhere. Her knowledge of TRTis antiquated at best.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Jacquier was always very patient and empathetic - Not only did she provide pertinent information, but also sensitivity + encouragement. She does not sugar-coat things, but educates then gives you the freedom to choose from what forms of treatment are available. I am very thankful to have worked with her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Jacquier last year. I unfortunately did not have a positive experience much to my dismay. I was given pamphlets on a condition that I have already had for 3 years and am educated about. Little to no clarification on any concerns I had. At the end of our appointment she than rudely informed me that if I choose to have her as my Endo that I could not be on dessicated thyroid. I am assuming due to the other ratings that I perhaps caught her on a bad day unfortunately when you wait months to see a specialist you do expect more. I spoke with her again when my nodule FNA was questioned and she was more helpful over the phone. However she than scheduled me in for another FNA that could not be performed due to the location. The Physician performing the FNA was confused by her referral for the FNA when it stated clearly in a previous FNA that that nodule could not be biospied he was confused by her lack of knowledge of my file... as was I.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

After little to limited success with my family doctor, Dr. Jacquier provided time and empathy to help me with my condition. Clinic was only five minutes behind on my appointment day, and I could see that it was very busy because another patient turned up on the wrong day for their appointment (but was still seen).

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I don't know who the rest of you have seen but this woman and her student were AMAZING!! They let me know everything they were going to do and they explained everything the way it works... so I think some of you may just not really have anything wrong with you...

Submitted September 26, 2013