Ratings for Dr. Gail Mendoza

Staff is great, dr Mendoza is after your $ and then thinks about the patient

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I dont even know her she just has the same last name as me, so shes cool.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Mendonza’s for the past 30 years and I consider myself to be extremely fortunate to have found her. I just can’t imagine seeing any other dentist. As a person, she is caring and empathetic and although we are not related, she treats me like a family member. She cured me of my fear of going to the dentist and my children, now grown up, have always looked forward to seeing Dr. Gail as she is known. I have recommended her to my extended family and friends and they all feel the same. She is the best. As a professional she is a perfectionist and takes pride in her work – if she isn’t happy with the result, she will redo it at no cost to you. It’s hard for me to evaluate the quality of her work, but on the occasion that I have seen other dental specialists, i.e., for gum disease or root canals, they have told me that my dental work is superb and that Dr. Mendonza is one of the best dentists in Montreal. You can’t get better than that.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Simply: The Best. I am mortally afraid of dentists and have had many horrible experiences is the past. Dr Mendonza is an absolute artist and a wonderful human being. She has also chosen some wonderful people to work with her patients, such as Cathy (receptionist) and Anna (assistant). A huge thank you to all!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

She has been our dentist for 8 years and has been great. My kids go happily to her, she is always conscientious, professional and effective. Her assistant is also fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Mendonza is very professional and her expertise level is very high. Her assistant has been with her for many years and is also excellent.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

One of the worst I have seen. She uses hypocrisy as to pretend she is compasionnate. She destroyed one of my teeth and was very rude to me. Of course, she never dealt with her uge mistake and I had to pay the big price since that tooth is finished now!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. Mendonza (not Mendoza) is a genuine professional. You are not a number in her care. She has a true desire to accomplish each task to the best of her ability. I'm 61 and have been to many dentists over the years and Dr. Mendonza is by far the most caring, least painful and professional. She does a thorough cleaning herself with the aid of very competent assistant who sets up the equipment and products as needed. This is efficient and there may not be a better dental team anywhere. With this level of service you would expect to pay a premium, but no, her fees a very reasonable. It's obvious that her small staff were selected for their proficiency and good character. It's not like pulling teeth to get me to the Dentist anymore.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Dr Mendonza is gentle, comforting, adapatable, funny, soothing and conservative in all the right ways. I've been a patients for many years and drive very long distances to get to her. And, she's worth it!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr.gail is the best! Caring, compassionate, professional and friendly. Deals with patient anxiety very well.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013