Ratings for Dr. Jefferson Webster

Dr Jefferson Webster has performed 3 Surgeries and he is about to do another fusion and I trust him completely! He is a good man and a mighty fine surgeon as well. I've had a few spinal surgeries and they have not been good experiences, even post surgery. I'm naturally anxious of the upcoming surgery and yet somewhat reassured through experience that I have one of the best neurosurgeons around. Dr Jefferson Webster is as good as it gets...thankyou ...:-)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I was recently operated on by Dr Webster and I cannot praise him and his staff highly enough. I have previously seen a doctor who was so rude and was not willing to help then I was referred to Dr Webster for a second opinion and I am so glad I sought the second opinion. I am feeling better than I have in years.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Webster don't my neck surgery almost 7yrs ago and I am still in perfect health. I'm extremely grateful.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr Webster is very professional and has a wonderful bedside manner. I had a L4\L5, L5\S1 TLIF and Radiofrequency Ablation and I can't thank him enough. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to fulfil my life with my 6yo daughter. For the people that have posted negative views, seriously you must be talking about the wrong Dr Jefferson Webster that I know..... Kylie

Submitted February 22, 2017

Most arrogant obnoxious dr I have ever met refused to acknowledge my results and only his option counted, no further suggestion of re doing tests if thought they were wrong he was also personally insulting of my intelligence then tried to crack a joke later about it again!! Very unprofessional, get a second spoon from a real Doctor who can actually read a report and confirm it!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr Webster is a very caring doctor who takes the time explain everything to you. He does not rush when you are in the room with him even though he has a waiting room full of people. I have seen other neurosurgeons previously who were very unhelpful and Dr Webster has operated on my lower back and has given me the ability to live my life again. I am so glad I found this Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I had a pinched nerve treated about a year ago. I would like to thank Dr. Webster for giving me my life back. My mobility is brilliant and have had several long haul flights with no ill effects. I found Dr. Webster to be very caring and explained everything in plain english. I can recommend him with confidence but of course every problem is different.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Good all around doctor. Is caring and understanding of what life is like with a back injury. Like most doctor's a bit slow with some paperwork for the insurance paperwork side of things, but he does have better things to do with his time such as see patients. Is not your normal slice and dice surgeon, likes to use surgery as a last resort and will try alternative treatments before recommending surgery. Even though surgery is a last resort, he did have sufficient pain management techniques in-place ensuring that I was not in major pain all the time. Staff (receptionist Yasmine) is very helpful. He is a busy doctor with patients and sometimes waiting is annoying however he does not rush you when you are in a appointment.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Welcoming, kind, and professional. Thoroughly explains why you are having the pain and where it is coming from. Certainly doesn't rush into surgery without exploring all conservative avenues first.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I have nothing but the highest praise for Jeff and Yasmine. I am 63 y/o and have been having major back issues for many years and unable to get any form of relief, not even from major pain meds. A couple of appts and a bone scan, into hospital for Radiofrequency Ablation and bingo all fixed. I could not recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015