Ratings for Dr. Craig Stewart

Made an appointment with dr Stuart to get my daughters tonsils and adenoids out, my daughter unfortunately got sick a few days before the appointment so I called in days before the appointment to let them know we would have to reschedule and now dr Stuart will not rebook my daughter or my son who now needs it done also. The secretary did not take my call proper and they are arguing I didn't cancel or even call in, I just missed my appointment!! Terrible secretary and professional manner from the dr. Will never recommend dr Stuart to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Even though made an appointment we waited for over an hour and it was not even that busy. My son and I went to see Dr. Craig Stewart about a issue with his sinusitis' and he told us to follow up in a month. The doctor gave meds for my son. The receptionist was busy so I went home. A week later called to make an appointment but the secretary said that she could not make an appointment for my son and the doctor told her to tell me he should get allergy shots. What??? I told her that the doctor told me to book an appointment for a followup in a month and told her the doctor did not tell us in his office when we went to see originally about any shots. She said she would speak to the doctor and would call me right back. Three days later call to book an appointment and she gave me the same nonsense. Literally argued with me for five minutes. I guess she is the doctor. I finally told her she should go back to school learn some manners and go to school to learn how to address the public and to be a professional . Have never ever been treated so rudely by front desk staff. I have told family and friends stay as far away from Dr. Craig Stewart's office.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I've had a great experience with Dr. Stewart. He was genuine, upbeat and very knowledgable. I would definitely recommend him to others. As for the negative reviews on here with regards to punctuality: it's common practise to wait for a doctor - not sure why people are so enraged at having to wait for a service.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

We just met dr Stewart today. My 3.5 yr old went for appt. he was very kind and great with our son. Very knowledgeable. We have more spots to come and look forward to it. So happy he was amazing with our son and made it fun!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

An Excellent and very knowledgeable doctor. I consulted with him today and he made me relax and trusted him entirely with my ENT concerns. He was very jovial all through the procedure which lasted about a few minutes. I'll recommend him to my friends and family any time. Great Physician with o e of the best attitudes!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

This Doctor Is great, Has an amazing attitude all around great with me, always seems to be happy and energetic. I had him for tubes in my ear, he listed the option I had, and what he recommended, I have had no issues and my ears are so much better, I would absolutely send any of my friends to him, hands down my favorite Doctor I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Someone with this attitude should not be a doctor...he is very rude and does not listen to the patient concerns. Not only is he rude with the patients, he is even WORST with his staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

This by far was one of the NICEST doctors ive ever been too! His staff is VERY NICE! I was CERY skeptical to go for my appt after reading all the negative reviews. But by far one of the best & nicest Doc s in town! HIGHLEY recommened !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Stewart gave my dad a prescription that caused his nose to bleed. We called to see if he should reduce the amount of sprays or discontinue; the doctor was gone for the day but the receptionist said she'd try to get a hold of him. She called later that day and we were told to discontinue but not told what to do instead. This was a Friday; called back to make an appointment to see the doctor but got the machine. Left a message to make an appointment, no response. My father went into the office on Tuesday (Monday was a holiday) and tried to make an appointment only to be told Dr. Steward needs to approve all appointments, never heard of such a thing. When they finally did call Thursday, I was told my father should not use the medication that made him bleed. I asked if he should go back on the medication he was using prior to that one and the receptionist said no but seemed unsure of this. She said the doctor said to try Vaseline. I asked when we could make another appointment as Vaseline clearly is not going to solve the problem and we need to know where to go from here. I was told I could not book anything at this time. I asked when we could book and they just said again not at this time he should just try the Vaseline. Tried to get a straight answer a few more times only to hear the same response so finally gave up. Would not recommend this doctor. If you don't want to see someone for whatever reason, just be straight with them, don't give people the run a round. My father is 86 and can't figure out what he did wrong. He didn't do anything wrong, this doctor is unprofessional and he obviously micro manages his staff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Short and sweet. Waited two months to see him for him to tell me I'm hypochondriac. Horrible doctor

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017