Ratings for Dr. Craig Stewart

An Excellent and very knowledgeable doctor. I consulted with him today and he made me relax and trusted him entirely with my ENT concerns. He was very jovial all through the procedure which lasted about a few minutes. I'll recommend him to my friends and family any time. Great Physician with o e of the best attitudes!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

This Doctor Is great, Has an amazing attitude all around great with me, always seems to be happy and energetic. I had him for tubes in my ear, he listed the option I had, and what he recommended, I have had no issues and my ears are so much better, I would absolutely send any of my friends to him, hands down my favorite Doctor I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Someone with this attitude should not be a doctor...he is very rude and does not listen to the patient concerns. Not only is he rude with the patients, he is even WORST with his staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

This by far was one of the NICEST doctors ive ever been too! His staff is VERY NICE! I was CERY skeptical to go for my appt after reading all the negative reviews. But by far one of the best & nicest Doc s in town! HIGHLEY recommened !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Stewart gave my dad a prescription that caused his nose to bleed. We called to see if he should reduce the amount of sprays or discontinue; the doctor was gone for the day but the receptionist said she'd try to get a hold of him. She called later that day and we were told to discontinue but not told what to do instead. This was a Friday; called back to make an appointment to see the doctor but got the machine. Left a message to make an appointment, no response. My father went into the office on Tuesday (Monday was a holiday) and tried to make an appointment only to be told Dr. Steward needs to approve all appointments, never heard of such a thing. When they finally did call Thursday, I was told my father should not use the medication that made him bleed. I asked if he should go back on the medication he was using prior to that one and the receptionist said no but seemed unsure of this. She said the doctor said to try Vaseline. I asked when we could make another appointment as Vaseline clearly is not going to solve the problem and we need to know where to go from here. I was told I could not book anything at this time. I asked when we could book and they just said again not at this time he should just try the Vaseline. Tried to get a straight answer a few more times only to hear the same response so finally gave up. Would not recommend this doctor. If you don't want to see someone for whatever reason, just be straight with them, don't give people the run a round. My father is 86 and can't figure out what he did wrong. He didn't do anything wrong, this doctor is unprofessional and he obviously micro manages his staff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Short and sweet. Waited two months to see him for him to tell me I'm hypochondriac. Horrible doctor

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Was looking to make a follow up appointment because my ear had closed up, it took me 4 phone calls and 3 different days to finally get an appointment a week and a half later. Every time I had to call back for an update rather than them calling me to set up the appointment. When I finally get there at the time of the appointment, which was extremely inconvenient for me, the door is locked and after knocking and calling serveral times, I'm told that the doctor has already left and I do not have a scheduled appointment either.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

This is the wpest specialist ever....Be AWARE...wish I read these reviews before I went to him....could have saved myself alot of trouble

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Stewart and his team value time. Mr. Patrick the initial screener and the doctor were very kind and empathetic with my 6 year old. They know their work and we're very quick and professional in conducting tests. As I mentioned tgey were very quick and no wasting time, we were in for our appointment at 12.15 and we're out of his office by 12.40.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

My mom waited 2 months to see this guy! Wait times r ridiculous... dr was unprofessional and rude! He gave zero explanation of what it was she had just gave her meds and some blood work and then told her to call and follow up !

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017