Ratings for Dr. Bogdan Paun

I found him to be arrogant, rude and dismissive! I’d rather get a root canal with no freezing than see him again.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

He said there was nothing in my a-nus. But there are hemroids. They are painful and uncomfortable. He was rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

A skilled surgeon but Zero bedside manner! Consultations are very always uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

My surgery was Oct. 30/17. Very thankful to have the hemerhoids gone. Dr. Paun and his staff are efficient and to the point. Like a previous reviewer stated, if you want someone to hold ypur hand, this doctor is not your guy. he answers your questions and gets the job done. one word of caution. narcotic pain killers produce constipation. not something you need when that end of you has just been cut up. i would have used less pain killers and more stool softeners, had i known. the surgery was no big deal. the constipation darn near killed me.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

My first visit with Dr. Paun was uncomfortable. He didn’t even address me or say hello, just sat down and opened his computer. That day I was the only patient in his office so he wasn’t rushed. However, I think he is a very skilled doctor and I am happy with the results of my surgery. My follow-up visit was very different. His office was a revolving door of patients so I expected him to be brusque but he actually smiled and was much friendlier this time. I also overheard him being pleasant to the other patients as well. I cannot imagine trying to handle his work load and understand that sometimes he doesn’t have time to mollycoddle and handhold however, there are other doctors who are equally busy and still pleasant and caring. All in all, I am happy with the experience and would definitely choose Dr. Paun for future surgery because of his skill level.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I would like to say that Dr Bogdan Paun did an Hemorrhoidectomy on Oct 2 2017 and the results are very positive for me , now I just need to heal over time in order to get back to normal. I had a bad case of internal Hemorrhoids before surgery, and he differently did fix the problem, plus I would like to thank the staff at St Mary's Hospital for their courteous and professional manner

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Excellent doctor. Knows his stuff and takes his time to explain to you what's wrong and different treatment options clearly. Receptionist is beyond amazing, very sincere and nice.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Like many of the other folks here, I found him to be cold, distant, brusque, unforthcoming, impolite and uncaring. It was like I was interfering with his day and I was completely unimportant. He spoke as little as possible to me. He made as little eye-contact as he could. He offered no reassuring words. He told the nurse to tell me things - with me right in the room! He went directly to his computer or his phone when he was done - in the office and in the operating area - with no normal social behaviour. He ignored me as quickly as he could. His behaviour reminded me of people who are known to be on the austism spectrum. I wondered if he has Aspberger's Syndrome. Very unpleasant. He removed a minor skin lesion and all has gone well physically.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Awkward, yes, but also knowledgeable and willing to listen and answer any questions. I didn’t feel rushed.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I had fistulla surgery but when i had my follow up I complained about severe stomach pain and he just said to come back in a year for another colonoscopy! I told him it was severe and no offer to help me! Wow!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017