Ratings for Dr. Bogdan Paun

Doesn't care the pain ur in and doesn't tell u what he's doing and no bedside manners at all afford at all cost

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

He is there just to get paid from OHIP. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I just had a Diverticuloces surgery and I'm so happy with his knowledge and help Very good doctor

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Expert in his field. Enough said. He knows what he's doing, and is the best at what he does.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I had an ingrown toenail and he performed surgery to remove part of the nail. He knew his stuff but he was very cold and unsympathetic. After my surgery he also did not provide any aftercare instructions.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

awful surgeon. rude. uninformative. doesn't tell you anything. leaves you in a worse state.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr.Paun is a great surgeon and that is what you look for when you want the best for yourself or your partner.We found Dr. Paun not socially awkward at all. The man has a very busy schedule and a lot on his mind. We like Dr. Paun and his staff team.They were very efficient and thoughtful. We are forever thankful that Dr. Paun has the necessary skills and up to date medical knowledge. Your own anxiety might make him feel uncomfortable.I would listen to what he has to say then; if you ask a question make it relevant.Dr.Paun took more than enough time with us. We had a great experience with him. !!Dr Paun has a challenging position that I am sure he hopes for the best medical outcome for everyone .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Paun is an outstanding surgeon, especially for those who are involved and engaged with their health care outcomes. This may explain some of the "social awkwardness" comments on here but I have had the privilege of being his patient for 5 years now and I'm happy to report a good experience again in August 2016! Katherine is a wonderful secretary and co-ordination too and treats you like family. I hadn't even called in a few years yet she promptly booked me in for a consult and the follow-up communication was outstanding especially considering the nature of their workload. Dr. Paun is a very knowledgeable surgeon who is not afraid of cutting-edge techniques and collaboration to achieve the best outcomes in some difficult disease management challenges. All the best to you guys!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

made a my very ill mother in the ER feel like an idiot and did not even give her the information that was important for her to hear and blamed her for making things up about her presenting conditions. All this to a very sick woman..cruel and heartless...what happened to the hippocratic oath. I am furious and this is not the first doctor at grand river to act this way. More interested in power tripping then giving appropriate medical information to the patient.

Submitted July 4, 2016

Totally careless, avoid at all cost. Had surgery urgently with him, Follow up in 2 weeks in his office. Forget the long wait in his place. Saw me for literally 2 seconds. No information, very poor bedside manner, treats his patients like a piece of SH*T. Unfortunately, showed up in ER in a couple of weeks for a complication related to his work on me, refused to see me in ER as it was Saturday on a long weekend. Had to go back the next morning when I finally got perfect care from another surgeon. Luckily, I'm in one piece and still vertical. Horrible surgeon !!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016