Ratings for Dr. Barbara Tiller

She is the best doctor,quickly identify my problem and ver good knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

She was great. She understood my problem and everything was done quickly. Not a very chatty doctor but good otherwise.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Absolutely the best doctor our family has ever seen. Dr. Tiller listens, takes your issues and comments seriously and is forthright, caring and professional. Even with 5 people in our family and a clinic setting, she remembered each person and their medical journey. If we were able to secure her as a family physician, we'd do it in a second.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I find Dr. Tiller to be one of the best family practioner's I have seen in a long time. She is genuinely concerned about your health and follows the proper protocols as a doctor. Dr. Tiller takes the time to listen to the issues you may have and responds in a professional manner. She deserves a 5 star. It's to bad she isn't accepting family patients.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

She was very insightful of my anxiety condition and I believe her to be a true healer. Thank you Dr Tiller

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I appreciate Dr. Tiller's skills in diagnosing and referring for confirmation. She was able to diagnose a uterine condition I had been suffering from for 6 years in short order. While I appreciate her, I feel the clinic she works at is run like a processing plan that only gives her 10-12 min to see each patient. She seems stressed by this schedule. Furthermore the admin team is the worst I have ever experienced. The phone can ring for days and I have never had a call returned, no matter how desperate my messages. They do not forward charts or results to other without serious project management on my part even after I paid the $35 fee that I was unaware of after several months of phone messages. These negligent delays nearly forced me to have to reapply for medical

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011