Ratings for Dr. Janet Trajano

I have only been a patient of Dr Trajano for the past year and a bit but she is a wonderful Doctor. I like the way she takes advantage of her computer, always entering information which it is a great tool that not enough Doctors use. She's very punctual and thorough and always took the time to listen. She's leaving and I wish her the best of luck and will miss her! I only hope that I'm able to find a new Doctor as good as her!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Trajano does not advise for annual check up, does not set up following appointment, was not helpful, she is disrespectful when talking/rude/inconsiderate, she is rushed and not very knowledgeable, does not offer solutions to patients' health problems, does not have patients' well-being in mind.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Very good. Always on time. Very thorough. I was with Dr. Buenafe before and he will do nothing to check on you, just trying to make more money by accomodating many patients. Never on time.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

she is an awesome doctor... she always answer my question especially my diabetes....

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I found Dr. Trajano to be unhelpful and lacking in knowledge. When I asked for some extra testing on bloodwork because I was also working with a naturopathic doctor she was immediately more rude and condescending, making the rest of the appointment unpleasant. She cannot answer my simple medical questions and does not seem to have much experience. When I asked her assistant for a copy of my blood work she asked me why and treated me as if I was unreasonable for wanting to have my own copy.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

She is very good Doctor because she is very hands on. She get done what needs to get done on the day. Her Staff secretaryis very friendly and helps you when she is doing 100 other things.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I found Dr Trajano very helpful and efficient. She found a blood clot in my leg and treated it immediately and follows up with great efficiency. I had been seeing another doctor once a month for the past year and was not satisfied and have no regrets changing to Dr Trajano and now both my daughters are seeing her and I feel they are n very capable hands.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

I met with Dr. Trajano 3 times in the past three months. I appreciate the fact that she is thorough in her examinations and questioning. She investigates and orders tests appropriately. Especially like it that she uses electronic documentation. Friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011