Ratings for Dr. Daniel Leblond

I have to say the staff nurse Laura was very gentle and approachable. She explains every single steps for the test. Dr. Daniel Leblond however do not care about his patient. Yes he seems to be knowledgeable in his areas of expertise, but no bedside manner. When i told him I have this uncontrollable muscle movement, he assessed me, and simply replied" I disagree". So he thinks i'm faking my own symptoms? I am very certain of my own body especially when I can't control it. He just tries to sell you multivitamin and books. I do not find he is approachable, empathetic, and I do not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have been suffering with back pain for over 4 years now and in the last year it has gotten to the point where I could not sleep or function and although we could not financially afford to I have had to quit my job. Finally I was referred to Dr. Leblond for nerve testing. He is the one Doctor who found out what is causing my excruciating pain through nerve testing and now I could be referred to a Surgeon. My family Doctor referred me to 3 different Surgeons only to be told by all 3 that they could not take me as a patient for at least 2 to 3 years. I was desperate to get in to see a Surgeon so I can have this pain, at least lessened, if not gone. The pain has been so bad that if I could not see the light at the end of the tunnel soon I would probably end up seeing another light taking me away from all of this. Dr. Leblond stepped in and referred me once again to a Surgeon who thankfully has taken me on as a patient. I am waiting for my confirmed date for Back Surgery – which is the light at the end of this tunnel. Dr. Leblond was awesome. He was very knowledgeable, extremely thorough, and considerate and has turned out to be my life saving Angel. Referring to some of the other feedback left on his website where patients complained about his remarks about their weight I must say he did refer to me as being overweight but guess what - I am and he called it like it should have been called which is exactly what I would want from a Doctor who is looking at my overall health and wellbeing. I would absolutely refer Dr. Leblond to anyone and everyone and am so thankful that I was referred to him. Millie Nelles, Calgary Alberta

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

My husband met with Dr. Leblond for carpal tunnel in both hands. He was told to go home and lose 20 pounds and then come back to see him in six months time. Could not understand how a bit of weight has anything to do with hand surgery. It appears that this doctor has a huge problem with people who he feels is overweight. Fortunately my husband was able to have his surgery done by another doctor. Will definitely never recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

He was by far the worst so called doctor I have ever been to like everyone else said all he tries to do is sell you books and vitamins and than makes up a diagnosis without any evidence and on top of it, if you are a women he automatically will tell you are severely obese which is funny cause my family doctor said I am actually underweight. He could care less about your symptoms or what is actually going on with you. When your family doctor says to disregard his diagnosis cause I have never shown any systems of having a intolerance which he said and nor am I obese. I would never refer or recommend Dr.daniel leblond to anyone, he should not be practicing medicine cause he has absolutely no bedside manner and is completely clueless. BEWARE HE IS A HORRIBLE DOCTOR !!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

This Dr. is all about the sale of a book. He can care less about your symptoms or pain level. He will tell you to do the Keto diet and go grain free. It hasn't helped at all. I went back to my GP and asked for a new referral.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I recently went to this doctor and was told my problems with pain were simply because I am unhealthy. He did not let me even finish the questionnaire, nor did he go through my list of symptoms. After being hassled to buy some book he had in his waiting room, I was dismissed. After traveling over two hours to see this 'specialist', I left feeling completely horrible. I will never recommend nor refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

LeBlond is petty and incompetent. His is always looking for a way to make more money. How his clinic is in operation is beyond me. He intentionally inflicts pain by performing tests that were unrequested then is quick to offer relief at an extra cost. He also creates fake diagnosis in an effort to appear more intelligent than he is. His staff are not any better. If personal privacy concerns you I would NEVER set foot in his office His staff discuss patients by name and makes fun of them in front of people in the waiting room. Overweight ladies should be especially concerned. I assure you, your private information is not as private as you might think. In good conscience I can't recommend the Catalyst for Health Clinic or Dr Daniel LeBlond for any procedure whatsoever.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

he is one of the best ever,,,I was suffering from the sciatic pain for 22 days and nights, no sleep no rest not even eating for those painful days, I tried every thing such as all kind of pain killer, Acupuncture, massage theraphy, Physiotherapy, Aquatic,,,, finaly it ended up at his office. last night was my best sleep ever. he is a saving angel , just wanted to say thank you Dr Le Blond. you are amazing .we are blessed in Calgary to have you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

If you are lucky enough to see him, LISTEN to him & you will get better. They sell the best supplements for zero profit.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

listened well to my issues concerning issues with ongoing wrok related problems

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011