Ratings for Dr. M. BABAR Iqbal

SARAH THE RECEPTIONIST IF YOU CAN CALL HER THAT IS VERY RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL AND NEVER EVER PICKS UP OR RETURNS CALLS. AND IF YOU NEED A PER , BE PREPARED TO WAIT AND WAIT. YOU ARE BETTER OFF SHOOTIN YOUR SELF.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Horrible staff,no return calls,three weeks of calls with no response,what a great dr,to hire a nurse or receptionist that wont do her job

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

His only concern is money being billed to my insurance company by him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

one staff member who never answers the phone or returns calls

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I made it to 7 and a half months. Probably pushed it a little. But these are documented results. I hope yours are as good as mine. Hang in their, you have suffered enough.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Iqbal by LLUMC Orthopedics. My film was forwarded to him in advance of my visit. I was literally pain free by the time I got home. He was patient and explained every aspect of the procedure.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Very polite, they office was packed with peopleā€¦I looked liked he needed more staff and also more help. Maybe he is overbooking??? Not sure.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

He is still the Magic man. I'm up to 6 months and counting. Thirty five years of pain and suffering has stopped. He gave me my life back. The office has some shortcomings but he will find the right therapy for you. We go there for pain relief not to put on the white glove and check for dust.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I will NEVER go back to him again.... I call leave messages and they are never returned. I am forced to go to the ER or Urgent care to get pain meds.. He did a nerve block without doing and MRI!!! I am more messed up now than I was before I started seeing him. DONT RECOMMEND AT ALL... I also reported him to my insurance company!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

The only problem I had was the cleanliness of the place. I have never seen such a dirty office and rooms in my life. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014