Ratings for Dr. ND Kanigsberg

Checks my pre-cancerous spots every year, and then he treats the areas that he has concerns about. He has biopsied one area. Dr. Kanigsberg is very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I find Dr Kanigsberg a caring and professional Dr. He is rare in his profession. He listens and then addresses any concerns that I have. My son has been treated by Dr Kanigsberg, and I have been under care for 9 years and we could not ask for more.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Kanigsberg helped me cure my stubborn cystic acne, sure the wait is long but it's worth it. He isn't the most chatty/outgoing person but he does his job right. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

This guy doesn't care. He is like a robot. He doesn't tell you what you have, what he does and gives you medications with heavy side effects that can ruin your life. Avoid him at any cost.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. K. Had all the answers to my questions & suggested a very reasonable progression of treatment.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very knowledgeable, compassionate and caring physician. Takes time with the patient and explains the condition in detail. The staff are also nice. The waiting room is a bit small but no one is left standing. :) Great experience very happy I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

He tells it like it is, no nonsense and acts quickly which is fantastic when a person is faced with a first time Melanoma diagnosis. The wait to see him was worthwhile. Appointments are quick and to the point, so if there's a wait, be patient...it could be you getting some bad news!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Unfortunately, he could not help me. Luckily, I got my answers at an Appletree clinic.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Kanigsburg has been very helpful to my son!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

The wait in the office takes far too long. 2-3 hours for a 2 minute appointment doesn't even make sense. What a joke

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016