Ratings for Dr. ND Kanigsberg

Dr. Kanigsberg helped me cure my stubborn cystic acne, sure the wait is long but it's worth it. He isn't the most chatty/outgoing person but he does his job right. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

This guy doesn't care. He is like a robot. He doesn't tell you what you have, what he does and gives you medications with heavy side effects that can ruin your life. Avoid him at any cost.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. K. Had all the answers to my questions & suggested a very reasonable progression of treatment.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very knowledgeable, compassionate and caring physician. Takes time with the patient and explains the condition in detail. The staff are also nice. The waiting room is a bit small but no one is left standing. :) Great experience very happy I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

He tells it like it is, no nonsense and acts quickly which is fantastic when a person is faced with a first time Melanoma diagnosis. The wait to see him was worthwhile. Appointments are quick and to the point, so if there's a wait, be patient...it could be you getting some bad news!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Unfortunately, he could not help me. Luckily, I got my answers at an Appletree clinic.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Kanigsburg has been very helpful to my son!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

The wait in the office takes far too long. 2-3 hours for a 2 minute appointment doesn't even make sense. What a joke

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I've been taking my child there for 5 years, the clinic at CHEO. The wait is always horrible expect 2-3hrs. I don't blame him for that, it's a very busy clinic. The interns there vary wildly and sometimes you feel bad for him having to deal with them... other times you feel bad for the interns. I find the care you get with him varies, sometimes he's willing to explain or take-in what your telling him other times he's abrupt or not responsive to your concerns. I feel he's knowledgeable but the knowledge doesn't also get transferred to you, he doesn't seem to like talking directly to the patient. If your lucky there will be a good intern with him who will stop and explain more or exhibit better bedside manners after the doctor has left room. Again I've been going there for my child for a while, sometimes I walk out completely frustrated other times I walk out optimistic.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Had a problem for which I had seen 5-6 different doctors and several specialists, over a 20 year period. I thought I would have to live the rest of my life with this situation. Finally was referred to Dr. Kanigsberg. He took one look and suggested a process which had been successful for a number of his patients which we tried and it has been completely successful. 20 years, yes 20 years of innumerable tests, creams, lotions, diets, on and on and one visit and I'm cured. You do the math!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015