Ratings for Dr. George Marcells

Quite happy with deep plane face lift, but brow lift was unnecessary as I saw no difference except a very long visible scar directly on the hairline. Laser dermabrasion would have sufficed, with longer term effects and a 1/4 of price charged.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I had a face-lift by Dr George 6 months ago. I was terrified by the prospect of the surgery as i had seen friends who had face-lift surgery and not been very happy with how they ended up. I saw Dr Marcells and he explained how does a 'deep plane' face-lift that he learnt in the USA and is not done very often here. He was very comforting and explained everything very well. The result has been amazing to say the least. I have lost the sagging look around my cheeks, neck and eyes . My friends and family say I look 20 years younger. ( and I don't disagree). Everything healed up perfectly well. I recommend him to everyone and will continue to do so! Mrs SJ

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Dr George Marcells is a amazing doctor, very knowledgeable you will be in good hands. One of few in Sydney whose skills are non existent.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Male Prim Rhinoplasty. Amazing result. better breathing. Very knowledgble and straighforward. Always updating with latest technics. Most likely the best in Oz.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Highly recommend! Amazing surgeon !! I had revision rhinoplasty with Dr Marcells about 9 yrs ago . 6 yrs previous to that another surgeon had left me with a collapsed septum creating a 1 cm hole through the middle of my nose, shattered the bones and it tilted to the side when I smiled. It took me all of the 6 yrs to build up the courage to consider another surgery and I interviewed several surgeons who specialized in revision rhinoplasty. Once I met with Dr Marcells I knew my search was over. He was the only doctor willing and able to do a graft to close the hole and strengthened my nose using medpore and gortex. 9 yrs later it's still great. Not only was he very professional but very caring and I have since recommended him to 2 other friends who have also had surgery with him and are very happy.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Marcells for rhinoplasty! I went in for a revision rhino and I am totally satisfied with his work. THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr George Marcells performed rhinoplasty and septoplasty on me a year ago. I can honestly say that he is very professional and highly skilled. I was so nervous going into the operation and scared of the results. However I can say after 3 weeks of the operation I felt confident that I had the results I wanted and the results that Dr Marcells outlined that I should expect and it just got better month by month. Best decision I made was gong to Dr Marecells. Would highly recommend him for any nasal surgery.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr George Marcells is an excellent Plastic Facial and ENT Surgeon. He recently performed an open rhinoplasty/septoplasty and tonsillectomy on me. I used to always have a blocked nose due to a twisted deviated septum and chronic tonsillitis. Dr George Marcells was a caring, highly competent and professional medical doctor. He is passionate about creating a nose that will suit your face and to correct any nose imperfections one might have. Dr Marcells spent quite some time with me explaining the procedure and expected results from the procedure. It has been almost 2 months now and I am extremely happy with my breathing and straight nose. I would highly recommend Dr George Marcells to anyone thinking of having a Rhinoplasty/ Septoplasty.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr George Marcells did open structured nasal surgery on me in November 2013. It was a 6 hour operation because I had extensive damage to my sinuses: infected mucosa, large polyps and a deviated septum. Post surgery the shape of my nose is flawless with no signs of scarring or damage. My sinuses work beautifully now with excellent drainage. I can categorically say my nose looks better now then it ever has with a model like triangular shape. Marcells is the Bradman of surgeons and is totally passionate and committed to what he does, you can see it whenever you have a consultation or checkup with him. His clinic and staff in Bondi Junction are punctual and professional. I have the highest respect and regard for him and what he has done for me. Regards Joshua Homer from Glebe in Sydney.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I booked a revision rhinoplasty with Dr Marcell this year after searching for a surgeon for over 8 months. Committing to a revision was a huge deal for me, so I wanted to be 100% confident going ahead. In making my decision, I consulted with 2 ENT specialists, 1 plastic surgeon and 2 surgeons that specialised both in ENT and plastic surgery. I saw another surgeon (Dr Pincock) who I was very seriously considering booking, (based on his qualifications) before I saw Dr. Marcell. However, my consultation with him was ridiculously rushed. In contrast, I appreciated how Dr Marcell spent a LOT of time explaining every aspect of the surgery. I think the best advice I can give people is to go with your gut feeling. If you feel a tinge of uncertainty in your consultation, keep looking. I felt very nervous going into surgery, (as it was a 5+ hr op) however, I knew I was in the right hands. My end result has been excellent. Aesthetically, my nose is much improved and my breathing is also better.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014