Ratings for Dr. Philip Acott

This man is a boat of knowledge ! After one meeting with him we learned more about her condition than all of the doctors we had seen prior ... he answered MANY questions without hesitation and took the time to make sure we completely understood everything with diagrams drawn out that we could take home. I don't think anything could stump him ! We are so fortunate to have him on our daughters team!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

My son was treated and followed up with Dr.Acott. He was always kind, friendly, punctual and thorough. Dr. Acott always took time ask and answer questions or concerns. We were thankful to him for his care and for following up. 👍👍👍👍👍😃

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

We love Dr Acott , he takes his time and makes sure he is accurate also make the environment not so stressful for the little ones

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Acott is amazing. Very knowledgable and kind. He has treated my daughter since birth and we are so very thankful to have him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I had doctor Acott as my nephrologist for over a decade, and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He was always kind, helpful and knowlegeable, and really helped me understand my illness. Overall, an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Highly recommend Dr Acott every time I see him he tells me everything I need to know.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

This doctor and his team is amazing people an very helpful with understanding kidney dialysis. I highly refer this man and his AMAZING team to anyone who has a sick child or teenager. not only do he deal with kids but adults to. they all answers every weird and pointless questions you (I) have to ensure you know what is going on with the person. they are all very open with everything that's going on and will show you the chart of your person if you ask to see. they told me and my fiancé that the hospital or child doesn't own the chart me as his mother owns all the information on my child, same goes for wife and husband or husband in wife whatever way something way happen.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

As a parent, I never imaged I would have need for a pediatric Nephrologist, but when we did, Dr. Acott provided our daughter, and indeed our entire family, with the best of care. We will see him regularly for follow-ups, and I'm so very grateful for his expertise, honesty and gentle nature.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Acott is a brilliant doctor and a true gentleman. We owe him a huge debt for bringing our daughter back to health after 3 years under his care. The IWK is lucky to have this man.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Amazing dr. So glad he is caring for our son. He explains everything well and is very honest and caring.

Submitted February 10, 2015