Ratings for Dr. Philip Acott

I thank God for the best Nephrologist in all of Canada my son would not be here today if it was not for the team at the IWK. My son landed in a coma in May of 2018 and the team of Doctors that work with Dr Accott took good care of us. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Most amazing doctor I have ever met, really cares about his patients,very knowledgeable,he takes time to explain things to make sure u understand everything,spent Christmas day with my daughter cause she couldn't come home so my husband could spend a some time with the rest of our kids for a few hours. If it wasn't for him my daughter would not be here. We will always be greatful excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

One of a kind. An asset to his profession and an example of what an excellent doctor should be. So caring and invested! Can’t say enough good things! Looks after my granddaughter and we love him dearly!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

He is very knowledgeable and one of the most kind and caring Doctors I have ever met. He provides amazing care!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Have to echo every positive review on Dr Acott. Can't imagine anything negative about him. Simply the most genuine, down-to-earth, patient and caring Dr I have ever met for both myself and my children. The mould for all Dr's should be cut from this man.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr. Acott and Dr. Crocker were both my doctors for many years. From 1999-2007. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here today. They both work as a team, and make sure their patients and family are looked after. Brilliant men those two doctors are and I respect and thank then everyday of my life. I was 10 yrs old when I landed in the IWK with kidney failure where I was diagnosed with Goodpastures Syndrome, I am now 30 yrs old with a healthy transplanted kidney, married and living my life as best as I can. There were alot of nights at the IWK where I wasn't going to make it but with the research and care from these doctors they made me have a second chance at life. To this day I wish I was still in the care of Dr. Acott and Dr. Crocker. I trust these men with my life without any hesitation. Condolences to you Dr. Acott on the passing of Dr. Crocker. I'm always thinking of you both and still talk very highly of you both. xo

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr Acott has been my sons dr for years - he is always pleasant and kind - he takes extra time to examine my son and always explains treatments throughlly. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Acott is the best doctor we have ever dealt with. He is extremely intelligent, kind and caring. He fully explains everything, answers all questions and responds to calls and emails. He never rushes appointments, is thorough in testing, treatment and follow ups. He is genuine, down to earth and truly cares about his patients. There is not enough good comments that could be said about him. Truly an outstanding doctor. My son has been fortunate to have him as his nephrologist, we will be very sad when he reaches the age he can no longer see a pediatric specialist.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Best doctor I ever seen that gives hope and is right

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Brilliant doctor who is down to earth with a great bedside manner, relates to his patients and family. Includes everyone in the care. Great sense of humour. Knows his stuff. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017