You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Philip Acott

This doctor and his team is amazing people an very helpful with understanding kidney dialysis. I highly refer this man and his AMAZING team to anyone who has a sick child or teenager. not only do he deal with kids but adults to. they all answers every weird and pointless questions you (I) have to ensure you know what is going on with the person. they are all very open with everything that's going on and will show you the chart of your person if you ask to see. they told me and my fiancé that the hospital or child doesn't own the chart me as his mother owns all the information on my child, same goes for wife and husband or husband in wife whatever way something way happen.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

As a parent, I never imaged I would have need for a pediatric Nephrologist, but when we did, Dr. Acott provided our daughter, and indeed our entire family, with the best of care. We will see him regularly for follow-ups, and I'm so very grateful for his expertise, honesty and gentle nature.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Acott is a brilliant doctor and a true gentleman. We owe him a huge debt for bringing our daughter back to health after 3 years under his care. The IWK is lucky to have this man.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

The kindest, most considerate Doctor we've ever dealth with. We are extremly fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Absolutely doctor of the year! He is completely thorough and takes notes in all aspects of my twins' health. He is fully devoted and caring. As parents, feel completely confident in his recommendations.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

He is a wonderful doctor. He puts the parents at ease and makes sure you understand everything before moving foward. He is a very devoted and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Acott seemed kind, dedicated and knowledgeable from the moment I met him, but the day I knew that we were on the same page was one of our first appointments when he made a point of looking my son's ears and throat/mouth and doing a general work-up on him and explained this to me as an effort to "know the whole child and what he looks like healthy, so I will know what he looks like when unhealthy because it can look different in different children." He has always been respectful of my role as parent and my knowledge as someone dealing day-to-day with this rare medical condition. I *always* feel we are part of a team and that is invaluable in a situation like ours.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I owe this man more then I could think to repay, and he does it just to see the children healthy. He is the most caring and knowledgable Dr. in his field and should be congradulated. The IWK would not have the Nephrology department it has without this man and his team. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I'm so happy to have Dr. Acott as my daughter's nephrologist. He is very helpful and definitely goes the extra mile to help and accommodate us. He is always there for his patients. He cares and love his patients. My daughter loves him. Thank you Dr. Acott

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Philip Acott's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor and his team is amazing people an very helpful with understanding kidney dialysis. I highly refer this man and his AMAZING team to anyone who has a ..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a parent, I never imaged I would have need for a pediatric Nephrologist, but when we did, Dr. Acott provided our daughter, and indeed our entire family, with..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Acott is a brilliant doctor and a true gentleman. We owe him a huge debt for bringing our daughter back to health after 3 years under his care. The IWK is ..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Amazing dr. So glad he is caring for our son. He explains everything well and is very honest and caring."

February 10, 2015