Ratings for Dr. Philip Acott

Dr Acott has been my sons dr for years - he is always pleasant and kind - he takes extra time to examine my son and always explains treatments throughlly. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Acott is the best doctor we have ever dealt with. He is extremely intelligent, kind and caring. He fully explains everything, answers all questions and responds to calls and emails. He never rushes appointments, is thorough in testing, treatment and follow ups. He is genuine, down to earth and truly cares about his patients. There is not enough good comments that could be said about him. Truly an outstanding doctor. My son has been fortunate to have him as his nephrologist, we will be very sad when he reaches the age he can no longer see a pediatric specialist.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Best doctor I ever seen that gives hope and is right

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Brilliant doctor who is down to earth with a great bedside manner, relates to his patients and family. Includes everyone in the care. Great sense of humour. Knows his stuff. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

This man is the most genuine, kind hearted, intelligent doctor I've ever met. My son has been with him since birth. I truly wish he was a GP as Well because I would die to have a doctor who cared as much as he does.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

My daughter sees him on a regular basis, he is the standard of what Doctors should be

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr Acott is our daughter Brooklyn's specialist. We travel from PEI to visit regularly and he has been a blessing to our family. He is compassionate, very knowledgeable and very passionate about his work. He is very personable and speaks to us in our terms even offering us hand written diagrams. I tear up when I think of what he has done for our daughter. We are so happy she is cared for by him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

DR Acott is the best in the world, kind, compassionate, knowledgeable. He has all the time in the world for his patients

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Phil, well if nor for him I wouldn't be alive today. His care, knowledge and brilliance are astronomical. Always explained everything in terms you would understand. Would always ensure I as a patient was well educated when it came to what happened when my kidneys failed. With a lot of tears at 19 when I got to be finally considered an adult in the medical world, much to my dismay, he never once turned me away if I needed advice well after I was no longer his patient. He and his team were a team that just shocked and awed with all they did for me and my family. To he and his colleagues I can never say thank you enough.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

This man is a boat of knowledge ! After one meeting with him we learned more about her condition than all of the doctors we had seen prior ... he answered MANY questions without hesitation and took the time to make sure we completely understood everything with diagrams drawn out that we could take home. I don't think anything could stump him ! We are so fortunate to have him on our daughters team!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Philip Acott's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.