Ratings for Dr. Philip Acott

Brilliant doctor who is down to earth with a great bedside manner, relates to his patients and family. Includes everyone in the care. Great sense of humour. Knows his stuff. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

This man is the most genuine, kind hearted, intelligent doctor I've ever met. My son has been with him since birth. I truly wish he was a GP as Well because I would die to have a doctor who cared as much as he does.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

My daughter sees him on a regular basis, he is the standard of what Doctors should be

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr Acott is our daughter Brooklyn's specialist. We travel from PEI to visit regularly and he has been a blessing to our family. He is compassionate, very knowledgeable and very passionate about his work. He is very personable and speaks to us in our terms even offering us hand written diagrams. I tear up when I think of what he has done for our daughter. We are so happy she is cared for by him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

DR Acott is the best in the world, kind, compassionate, knowledgeable. He has all the time in the world for his patients

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Phil, well if nor for him I wouldn't be alive today. His care, knowledge and brilliance are astronomical. Always explained everything in terms you would understand. Would always ensure I as a patient was well educated when it came to what happened when my kidneys failed. With a lot of tears at 19 when I got to be finally considered an adult in the medical world, much to my dismay, he never once turned me away if I needed advice well after I was no longer his patient. He and his team were a team that just shocked and awed with all they did for me and my family. To he and his colleagues I can never say thank you enough.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

This man is a boat of knowledge ! After one meeting with him we learned more about her condition than all of the doctors we had seen prior ... he answered MANY questions without hesitation and took the time to make sure we completely understood everything with diagrams drawn out that we could take home. I don't think anything could stump him ! We are so fortunate to have him on our daughters team!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

My son was treated and followed up with Dr.Acott. He was always kind, friendly, punctual and thorough. Dr. Acott always took time ask and answer questions or concerns. We were thankful to him for his care and for following up. 👍👍👍👍👍😃

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

We love Dr Acott , he takes his time and makes sure he is accurate also make the environment not so stressful for the little ones

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Acott is amazing. Very knowledgable and kind. He has treated my daughter since birth and we are so very thankful to have him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016