Ratings for Dr. Andrew Hokhold

Had my wisdom teeth extracted today. Dr. Hokhold was very professional with a fantastic sense of humor. Attending staff, Gail, Tracy, and Tony were also professional and provided person-centred care. My whole experience could not have been any better - I felt I was in excellent hands. I highly recommend this dental office!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I had such a fantastic experience with Dr Hokhold. I had a complicated impacted tooth that needed to be removed as well as the tooth above it and 3 wisdom teeth. There was a strong risk of my jaw breaking or a nerve getting cut during the surgery but he navigated both risks skillfully and avoided them both. His staff called me the next day to check up on me and he personally called the day after that. He takes pride in his work and was very fair with pricing. I felt like I was in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Had two upper wisdoms out and I have to say I have never felt like I was in better hands. It was actually quite weird but I've never felt so at ease in a dentists hands. I would recommend Dr hokhold for any extractions.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

He is awesome ! I had my wisdom teeth removed and he did a perfect job, and saw me the same day I called a week later because of an infection I got (my own fault for eating things I shouldn't have and not cleaning throughly enough). Him and his whole staff are very nice, and pleasant to be around. My experience was good regardless of the fact I was getting teeth pulled haha.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Just had my wisdom teeth removed this morning with my husband Joe by my side as I was so very nervous. Dr. Hokhold and his staff were amazing! They made me feel comfortable and in good hands. I would recommend Andrew and his staff to anyone. P.s. Dr.Hokhold our consult was my favorite part. You're hilarious and you have a great bedside manner. - Amy

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I've been to a few dentists over the years, and by far Dr Andrew Hokhold and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Like everyone else..I was a bit hesitant to get my wisdom teeth pulled..there was still a bad memory of a lot of crying when my kids had theirs out..many years ago...I had a great experience..a great staff put me at ease..and did make me laugh...I had no great pain..very minimal bleeding..hardly any at all really...three days later life is pretty much back to normal. I would recommend this group to anyone...

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Andrew Hokhold knew what he was doing, very approachable, good sense of humor (maybe a little off-color but helped with my fear) and he did a professional job. I was scared to have a rear molar pulled but was reassured by his expertise and staff. The 3-D scans are half the price they charge in Kelowna. The light sedation did the trick I didn't notice the freezing or the pain. Highly recommend Andrew!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

All $2,300 of my full upper teeth extractions were covered and this guy is AMAZING! I found nothing about his chairside manner nor his jokes offending whatsoever. Maybe he should not joke about his wife to others' wives. Instead he could joke about me waking up during the extractions of all my upper teeth, feeling the full brunt of 5 being tugged, he told me it was OK, go back to sleep! That was the most hilarious thing I ever heard coming from an oral surgeon. And his prices are very competitive. I had an estimate from another Dr. in Kelowna, and they were $1,100 more and probably not any better. I strongly recommend Dr. Hokhold. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Great work done! Very professional. Listened well to my questions and offered me choices.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013