Ratings for Dr. Andrew Hokhold

He is awesome ! I had my wisdom teeth removed and he did a perfect job, and saw me the same day I called a week later because of an infection I got (my own fault for eating things I shouldn't have and not cleaning throughly enough). Him and his whole staff are very nice, and pleasant to be around. My experience was good regardless of the fact I was getting teeth pulled haha.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Just had my wisdom teeth removed this morning with my husband Joe by my side as I was so very nervous. Dr. Hokhold and his staff were amazing! They made me feel comfortable and in good hands. I would recommend Andrew and his staff to anyone. P.s. Dr.Hokhold our consult was my favorite part. You're hilarious and you have a great bedside manner. - Amy

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I've been to a few dentists over the years, and by far Dr Andrew Hokhold and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Like everyone else..I was a bit hesitant to get my wisdom teeth pulled..there was still a bad memory of a lot of crying when my kids had theirs out..many years ago...I had a great experience..a great staff put me at ease..and did make me laugh...I had no great pain..very minimal bleeding..hardly any at all really...three days later life is pretty much back to normal. I would recommend this group to anyone...

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Andrew Hokhold knew what he was doing, very approachable, good sense of humor (maybe a little off-color but helped with my fear) and he did a professional job. I was scared to have a rear molar pulled but was reassured by his expertise and staff. The 3-D scans are half the price they charge in Kelowna. The light sedation did the trick I didn't notice the freezing or the pain. Highly recommend Andrew!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

All $2,300 of my full upper teeth extractions were covered and this guy is AMAZING! I found nothing about his chairside manner nor his jokes offending whatsoever. Maybe he should not joke about his wife to others' wives. Instead he could joke about me waking up during the extractions of all my upper teeth, feeling the full brunt of 5 being tugged, he told me it was OK, go back to sleep! That was the most hilarious thing I ever heard coming from an oral surgeon. And his prices are very competitive. I had an estimate from another Dr. in Kelowna, and they were $1,100 more and probably not any better. I strongly recommend Dr. Hokhold. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Great work done! Very professional. Listened well to my questions and offered me choices.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I have had three of my four children under the care of Dr Hokhold. All had issues with wisdom teeth and needed to have them removed due to lack of space and poor positioning. I have found Dr Hokhold to be a caring and knowledgable surgeon. I was particularly impressed with his care of my son who had previously suffered a severe concussion as this can create issues when going under anesthetic. All of my children had a speedy recovery with little or no swelling and the aftercare instructions were clear and concise. If child number 4 requires her wisdom teeth removed we will be back to see Dr Hokhold for her as well.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I had 4 wisdom teeth removed. No pain, no problems. Yes, Dr Hokhold has particular sense of humour, and maybe it isn't for everyone - but I got it, and appreciated it. The staff gave me detailed information beforehand and afterwards. In sum, Dr Hokhold and his team made the whole process far less traumatic than I had feared.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Hokhold performed extensive denistry over several months for me. I found him to be highly skilled, humerous and appropriate. His staff were kind, made me feel comfortable and relieved my extreme anxiety. Everyone was professional, helpful and genuinely caring. I am a nurse (have been for over 30 years) and value the quality care I received. I would highly recommend Dr. Hokhold and his staff. He is certainly not greedy, adjusted the pay scale commensurate with my budget. Love and affection to Andrew and staff!! Val Casorso

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011