Ratings for Dr. Olga Ziouzina

I think some of the people's comments below must be from some crack heads? I have seen Dr. Ziouzina for several years now. She has ALWAYS done an excellent job addressing my situation! She is very knowledgeable and works well with my other doctors! I ask many questions and she always has answers which match with feedback from other Rheumatologists I have seen. I totally trust her advice! I think she is a Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I see Dr. Ziouzina at the Richmond Centre. She always gives me the time and exhibits professionalism. I thinks she is great.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Ziouzina is an excellent Doctor! Very professional and helpful!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Have no idea what these people are complaining about. One of the best Doctors ever!! You have to take responsibility for your own health folks! How is it I've cut back on medications - do your research and stop eating all that junk food. The Doctor isn't the problem, you are. Sorry. As a footnote, not impressed with the staff at the front desk but I would recommend this Doctor in a snap.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Great person, good to deal with, enjoy working with Dr. Ziouzina

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Ziouzina saw me on short notice as an emergency consultation. She was caring and sensitive and listened attentively to everything I said. She was very thorough in her examination and explained what severe rheumatoid arthritis was all about. She provided immediate relief to me in the form of an injection and clearly explained all the medications that I was going to begin. Dr. Ziouzina provided me with extra literature on the disease. She is a very compassionate and kind physician. I feel so fortunate that she was the on-call doctor when I needed immediate care.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

You are definitely in good hands with Dr. Ziouzina. She has a wealth of knowledge and concern about her patience and goes the extra mile. She acts quickly and professionally and understands what needs to be done. We thank her for her help in our lives. She is certainly the one to go to.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

It was my first time seeing dr.ziouzina her office staff were friendly and helpful,dr.ziouzina was on time and she diagnosied me with sero negative she explained everything in a way that I understood not in dr terms,for once I walked away with knowing what was wrong and how to take care of it.I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND HER!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

First visit for my psoriatic arthritis. I was concerned that with these specialists being in such high demand that my appointment would be rushed and I had many questions and concerns. I was wrong. She listened to all my concerns and questions and I walked away feeling great. Such a weight off my shoulders to know that under the care for this doctor. Changed my meds to get my disease under control and I am now ready to beat this disease and live my life. Already feeling better.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Very helpful, and succinct MD which is worth it as my time is valuable too.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012