Ratings for Dr. Olga Ziouzina

I see Dr. Ziouzina at the Richmond Centre. She always gives me the time and exhibits professionalism. I thinks she is great.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Ziouzina is an excellent Doctor! Very professional and helpful!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Have no idea what these people are complaining about. One of the best Doctors ever!! You have to take responsibility for your own health folks! How is it I've cut back on medications - do your research and stop eating all that junk food. The Doctor isn't the problem, you are. Sorry. As a footnote, not impressed with the staff at the front desk but I would recommend this Doctor in a snap.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Great person, good to deal with, enjoy working with Dr. Ziouzina

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

wrongly misdiagnosed me and prescribed Puzitil without consulting me. I will report you and your secretary, and send a massive complaint to the College of Physicians. Letting vulnerable citizens wait in your ugly, dirty, dusty, waiting room for hours on end is despicable. I will report you and your medical practice. Better lawyer up!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I go to her only for referrals to other specialists. I do not trust any of her procedures, prescriptions or diagnoses.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Rude, no bedside manner, and worst of all totally incompetent. I think she has not studied anything medical since medical school. She over uses antibiotics, narcotics & benzos (someone should tell her they are not like candy). I would not let her come anywhere near my family with a needle as she would likely cause sgnificant trauma and someone else would have to come and finish the procedure she failed to complete. Does not answer questions but just tries to avoid them with jibberish while getting defensive and terse. Misdiagnoses even the most obvious things and frequently does the wrong treatment. She should have her medical licence revoked - seriously!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Short tempered, ignorant, arrogant, no empathy at all. Very rude. What gives her the right to insult you & gossip behind your back?

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Ziouzina saw me on short notice as an emergency consultation. She was caring and sensitive and listened attentively to everything I said. She was very thorough in her examination and explained what severe rheumatoid arthritis was all about. She provided immediate relief to me in the form of an injection and clearly explained all the medications that I was going to begin. Dr. Ziouzina provided me with extra literature on the disease. She is a very compassionate and kind physician. I feel so fortunate that she was the on-call doctor when I needed immediate care.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

You are definitely in good hands with Dr. Ziouzina. She has a wealth of knowledge and concern about her patience and goes the extra mile. She acts quickly and professionally and understands what needs to be done. We thank her for her help in our lives. She is certainly the one to go to.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013