You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Olga Ziouzina

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Ziouzina is an excellent Doctor! Very professional and helpful!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Have no idea what these people are complaining about. One of the best Doctors ever!! You have to take responsibility for your own health folks! How is it I've cut back on medications - do your research and stop eating all that junk food. The Doctor isn't the problem, you are. Sorry. As a footnote, not impressed with the staff at the front desk but I would recommend this Doctor in a snap.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Great person, good to deal with, enjoy working with Dr. Ziouzina

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Total lack of concern, compassion, care and not up-to-date with current standards or laws. Unfortunatedly, will make up any excuse for not taking responsibilities seriously. now have several serious conditions/ diseases without adequate treatment.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Seemed unconcerned with my problem, didn't listen to any of the symptoms, didn't examine me at all, than mis-diagnosed me and even prescribed meds that would not have helped. I will continue to go to another doctor if I have any issues.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

bad experience with this doctor. very condescending and rough.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Most incompetent, dishonest, rude, obnoxious, egotistical "doctor" ever!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Absoultely terrible. Bottched up procedure - had to have surgery to fix this

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

wrongly misdiagnosed me and prescribed Puzitil without consulting me. I will report you and your secretary, and send a massive complaint to the College of Physicians. Letting vulnerable citizens wait in your ugly, dirty, dusty, waiting room for hours on end is despicable. I will report you and your medical practice. Better lawyer up!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Olga Ziouzina's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. " I see Dr. Ziouzina at the Richmond Centre. She always gives me the time and exhibits professionalism. I thinks she is great."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ziouzina is an excellent Doctor! Very professional and helpful! "

October 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Have no idea what these people are complaining about. One of the best Doctors ever!! You have to take responsibility for your own health folks! How is it I'v..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great person, good to deal with, enjoy working with Dr. Ziouzina"

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "criminal, negligent, abusive, dishonest. Does not care except for self."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Total lack of concern, compassion, care and not up-to-date with current standards or laws. Unfortunatedly, will make up any excuse for not taking responsibiliti..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Seemed unconcerned with my problem, didn't listen to any of the symptoms, didn't examine me at all, than mis-diagnosed me and even prescribed meds that would no..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "bad experience with this doctor. very condescending and rough."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Most incompetent, dishonest, rude, obnoxious, egotistical "doctor" ever!!!!!"

March 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Absoultely terrible. Bottched up procedure - had to have surgery to fix this"

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "wrongly misdiagnosed me and prescribed Puzitil without consulting me. I will report you and your secretary, and send a massive complaint to the College of Ph..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I go to her only for referrals to other specialists. I do not trust any of her procedures, prescriptions or diagnoses."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor I have ever experienced. Threw a temper tantrum because I asked simple questions she could not answer. Rude, sarcastic, immature, incompetent. No k..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor I have ever experienced. So rude & condescending. Totally incompetent."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude, no bedside manner, and worst of all totally incompetent. I think she has not studied anything medical since medical school. She over uses antibiotics, nar..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Short tempered, ignorant, arrogant, no empathy at all. Very rude. What gives her the right to insult you & gossip behind your back?"

February 19, 2015