Ratings for Dr. Babar Hameed

He has no bedside mannor at all. Does not listen to his patients or family. He spends no time with a patient. Very rude and disrespectful

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

He's now located in NB. He's a very personable gentleman and really focuses on quality over quantity in terms of patient treatment. I've had pleasant interactions and he was the first MD to take the time to allow me to explain my problem without dismissing it. I'm finally getting the proper treatment.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I was very impressed. He took a minute to explain what's going on. I was feeling emotional which his bedside was excellent.. I'm great full to have him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

This doctor almost cost me my LIFE !!! Poor diagnosis and lack of follow through were the reasons. I complained for months of pain in my sternum. So what does he do ? He sends me to a surgeon to have my gall bladder out. No relief from the pain !!! Many months and appointments later after having a camera down into my stomach, still no relief. Finally after 10 months I have a heart attack on Dec 17 /2014 and I am rushed to Halifax to have a quad bypass. What a fiasco !!!! In my opinion BEWARE this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Awful. I came to Dr. Hameed with a personal issue and I felt like he didn't listen to me at all. He just kept interrupting me and then hurried away to see the next patient. I feel very disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Hameed saw me for an ear infection at a walk in clinic. The next day I couldn't shut up about him. He is hilarious and so nice and smart. His wife is the nurse and she was super lovely. If I didn't have the best doctor in the world already (Dr. Edith Peacock) I would want to be Dr. Hameed's patient. What a great doctor and a lovely person too. I tell people if he is taking patients to get into to him. Did I mention he is funny too? He really made me feel better! - Erin Mullen

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

The BEST DOCTOR has ever had since DR.VERMA!!! Too bad he had to leave O'Leary. Wish him nothing but the best to him and his lovely family in Straford, PEI. Sure glad he is still seeing patients from West Prince there!! All the BEst Dr. Hameed!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

very good from my expericence and never heard a bad thing about him all good

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011