Ratings for Dr. Babar Hameed

I switched doctors. Best decision if my life. This guy is a quack

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

HAVE BEEN TO HIS OFFICE AND HE WAS ACCOMMODATING AND HELPFUL. I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH HIS SKILLS OR MANAGEMENT . HIS STAFF AND PRACTICE MANAGER ARE WONDERFUL .

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

AVOID DR HAMEED!!! HES A PILL PUSHER!! U WANT MORE PROBLEMS? DIDNT THINK SO! AVOID!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. Hameed is one of the worst doctors I have ever met. He and his staff are unprofessional and incompetent. For a doctor trained in addiction services, he has little or no understanding of it......He orders tests that are unnecessary, will make you wait, not give you the results, then not treat you......I guarantee this man has cost people their lives......

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

unprofessional, incompetent, rude, speaks ill of other professionals and their skills

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Talks about himself more than anything during EVERY appt. He will literally give you his resume if you don't say "I know you've told me that before." He told me PEI's psychiatric unit closed down since he left that hospital to come to Saint George. Has missed important blood test results of mine until it was very late and one of my organs is in very bad shape and now I am waiting to see specialists about it. He told me that he reads all blood work and if there is something to worry about he will get his staff to call. My liver being in Stage 3 failure isn't worth a phone call?! Swore in front of my seven year old on two occasions. He's even made a phone call while I am in mid sentence on three times. I have to remind him why he prescribed me certain pills. His disposition is nice enough but he doesn't actively listen and this does harm. If you have a choice please don't pick this doctor. Take better care of yourself than I did.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Absolutely useless and ignorant. Pretty sure he printed his PhD off the internet. I've never encountered a less knowledgeable physician in my entire life. Staff won't answers phones. You have to go into office to make an appointment - he's misdiagnosing people constantly. A complete FOOL. You're better off googling your symptoms.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

This man /Dr. Is mean and nasty.P.E.I. kicked him out and NB. Is next. He is Mother Theresa former Dr....what a NUT

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

This is the worst doctor I have ever had. He is in st george NB now. He limits discussion to two or three issues, if you bring up anything else he says "make another appointment". Sounds off constantly about his knowledge. Well his so called knowledge doesn't even know enough to correctly interpret blood tests. He sent me for a series of painful daily injections at the hospital and after the 6th the doctor there questioned the course of action and said there was a single dose I could have been prescribed. It turns out I needed NO injections at all because he didn't know how to correctly interpret the results. He never apologized. He has a nice personality but if he spent less time discussing nonsense like holidays or the like perhaps he wouldn't have such long waits in his waiting room, and would have more time to address medical concerns. One day he walzed in 30 minutes after the first appointment was supposed to start with a cup of Tims coffee and never apologized to all the people who had assumed he turned up on time. This doctor has given false nutritional advice (avoid avocados cos they're the only fruit high in cholesterol - but doctor, plants don't contain cholesterol, oh but this one does - what fabricated knowledge is this!??) this guy is a quack and I'm glad to finally have found a replacement.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I have never meet a more rude and arrogant person calling himself a doctor. Does not listens, makes costly mistakes for the patient. Walks out on the patient saying go find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018