Ratings for Dr. Babar Hameed

This man /Dr. Is mean and nasty.P.E.I. kicked him out and NB. Is next. He is Mother Theresa former Dr....what a NUT

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

This is the worst doctor I have ever had. He is in st george NB now. He limits discussion to two or three issues, if you bring up anything else he says "make another appointment". Sounds off constantly about his knowledge. Well his so called knowledge doesn't even know enough to correctly interpret blood tests. He sent me for a series of painful daily injections at the hospital and after the 6th the doctor there questioned the course of action and said there was a single dose I could have been prescribed. It turns out I needed NO injections at all because he didn't know how to correctly interpret the results. He never apologized. He has a nice personality but if he spent less time discussing nonsense like holidays or the like perhaps he wouldn't have such long waits in his waiting room, and would have more time to address medical concerns. One day he walzed in 30 minutes after the first appointment was supposed to start with a cup of Tims coffee and never apologized to all the people who had assumed he turned up on time. This doctor has given false nutritional advice (avoid avocados cos they're the only fruit high in cholesterol - but doctor, plants don't contain cholesterol, oh but this one does - what fabricated knowledge is this!??) this guy is a quack and I'm glad to finally have found a replacement.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I have never meet a more rude and arrogant person calling himself a doctor. Does not listens, makes costly mistakes for the patient. Walks out on the patient saying go find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I have never seen such a rude arrogant, anything G but a good Dr. Never listens, screams, threatens, gives out wrong meds, makes huge mistake, thinks He is God! I have seen enough to say he needs to be disbarred!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Beware of this man, I don't really believe He is a true Doctor. First 3 visits He got my husband's and my medications, as well as talking politics, and His dislike of the President of my country, , he has never even let me voice what I am there for, He just walks out! What a total jerk! He will never be my Doc!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

He has no bedside mannor at all. Does not listen to his patients or family. He spends no time with a patient. Very rude and disrespectful

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

He's now located in NB. He's a very personable gentleman and really focuses on quality over quantity in terms of patient treatment. I've had pleasant interactions and he was the first MD to take the time to allow me to explain my problem without dismissing it. I'm finally getting the proper treatment.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I was very impressed. He took a minute to explain what's going on. I was feeling emotional which his bedside was excellent.. I'm great full to have him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

This doctor almost cost me my LIFE !!! Poor diagnosis and lack of follow through were the reasons. I complained for months of pain in my sternum. So what does he do ? He sends me to a surgeon to have my gall bladder out. No relief from the pain !!! Many months and appointments later after having a camera down into my stomach, still no relief. Finally after 10 months I have a heart attack on Dec 17 /2014 and I am rushed to Halifax to have a quad bypass. What a fiasco !!!! In my opinion BEWARE this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Awful. I came to Dr. Hameed with a personal issue and I felt like he didn't listen to me at all. He just kept interrupting me and then hurried away to see the next patient. I feel very disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013