Ratings for Dr. Mark Mandelstam

Coming from New Jersey was visiting freinds in Vancouver and got recommended Dr Mandelstam for my long standing knee issue. Very impressed with the level of care, professionalism and manual skills . Definitely will see him again when back to Vancouver!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I have been seeing Mark for ten years. He has extended the time I had to be mobile and improved the quality of life for me. He is patient, kind and soft spoken. He goes the extra mile for me. I see Mark twice a week he is my only source of pain control. I would recommend him to anyone. He is trustworthy and honest. If I cannot do any exercise he finds a way I can do it. His hydrotherapy has helped me very much. He extended my mobility and I find him very knowledgeable . He uses the latest equipment. I do not hesitate to do anything he suggests. I have multi physical problems and he is my primary care doctor for most of them.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Mark has helped me with my neck problems for several months he is awesome

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I have been seeing Mark for over 7 years, he has been treating my back and neck as a result of a number car accidents I have had over the years. He is a great therapist, I would highly recommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Great to deal with. Listens to your complaints. Works hard to make you feel better.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Very lucky to have him in Mission,amazing doctor has been helping me for years with my chronic low back issues

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017