Ratings for Dr. Ian McIlraith

Dr. McIlraith is very calm and quiet, just what you want in an opthamologist. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is also very kind and giving.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I was very scared going into my laser surgery. The thought of putting a tiny hole in each eye scared me severely. I was almost going to cancel. But after talking to Dr. McIlraith before the surgery I felt better about the need for getting it done. I am happy to express I had no complications. I see no white lines or spots like I have read on the internet. My eyes feel the very same before the surgery. I guess there is a small chance of needing to get it done again. But I am hoping not it is always a worry when anything gets done to your eyes. But if that happens Dr. McIlraith will be the one I will want to go to again.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. McIlraith took the time to answer all my questions and explained outcomes thoroughly. I would highly recommend him to anyone with eye problems.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. McIlraith was very polite, helpful and knowledgeable with my eye treatment. He took the time to answer all of my questions and options available for my treatment.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

I had Lazer Surgery approx 30 days ago. I have spots in my eye since then, and no clear explanation as to why or when it will go away. I expected clear vision. It wasn't until I pressed the doctor, did he give some insight as to why but still no clear resolve was offered. I rated as I did because he did not give any disclosure before the proceedure as what to expect after lazer surgery.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011