Ratings for Dr. Joseph Benoit

Ive had the joys of taking both my small children to red deer emergency tonight. Ive been here for 8 hours and finally a doxtor benoit comes in. Very rude told me.he cannot help my child or refer me to anyone. He said i domt know how.long you need to wait for your doctor but go there. He yelled at me infront of my 4 and 7 year old. I then asked him about my daughters very bad bladder infection and he said i domt knoow i havent taken the time to bothe with her results yet. He told me i waosted my night and should not have brought either of them in there. He looked my 7 year old who was in tears in pain that this was not an emergency and to leave. Im disgusted

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I went to ER / Red deer last Sunday and the physician was Dr Benoit. He gave me a really good attention also he explained to me everything about my infection and test, so I only can say thank you so much Dr. Benoit

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I went in because I blew my L345 out in my back. He took 4 hours to see me and when he did he was so rude. He told me to roll over, I couldn't then he kept asking me about my weight , yes I'm overweight, he was poking the hornets nest. He finally rolled me over and not gentle. I said some comment and he said "you earn respect when you give it". He touched me three places and said you stretched a ligament. After my MRI it was clear my back was damaged hopefully not beyond repair. Took me three months to learn how to walk again with a walker. I see a specialist in March then operation time. Dr. Benoit retire you old man. Your to cranky.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I went to ER/Red Deer to see a dr. bec. I've been bleeding heavily during my period. It's Sunday evening ,unfortunately the attending physician is Dr. Benoit...just send me home without giving me any medication to ease the bleeding, handing me a prescription that I can only buy the next day bec. of course it's Sun, no drugstore open and if there is I can't be driving around by myself bec. I feel dizzy. The next day I ended up at the ER...pale and almost dead...thank God it's not Dr. Benoit. I have a stat order for blood transfusion. If ever I go to ER I have to make sure it's not him that I have to see. I don't recommend Dr. Joseph Benoit.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Dr Benoit out of Ted deer has to be the most inconsiderate arrogant doctor I've ever me. He told me that 101.9 fever was a low grade fever and that 100.9 wasn't a fever at all. I will never see home again. I haven't been able to eat for 9 days he said I had a infection and then pretty much told me I was faking it:(worst doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I understand ER doctors can't help as much as a specialist can, but Dr. Benoit was "out to lunch". He was very mean and didn't have any suggestions for me after having to wait 2 hours in the waiting room to see a doctor about an anxiety attack.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

after suffering a miscarrage i was in the ER, Dr. Benoit was the doctor i had the PLEASURE of seeing. he was rude off the bat. just because me and my fiance we're not married he was very prejudice and had the worst attutide. i was in a lot of pain and his so called "examination" vas a very violating experience that left me in tears. he wouldn't perscribe me anything for pain. he lacked compassion and it seems like he lacked a heart as well. he told me to take a couple days off work and that is all of the professional advice he gave me. it was a very bad experience with this "doctor" and to this day the mans face still haunts me.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011