Ratings for Dr. Patricia McCallum

amazing doctor!!! SHe is very knowledgable and to the point. She is caring and goes the extra mile for myself and my daughter. Couldn't ask for better

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr McCallum herself was wonderful, caring and knowledgeable. Her secretary is one of the most incompetent, rude and overall useless individuals I've ever encountered. Why Dr. McCallum retains that imbecile, I'll never understand.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr McCallum! Super friendly and caring and luckily for me, she was early on the day of my surgery. Best ENT in the city. She specializes in a lot more complex problems that other ENT's in the city do not. This woman is the BEST at what she does.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

After a year of throat infections, my family doctor recommended that my tonsils be removed. Dr. MCCallum did the surgery. All went well. My first night in the hospital I had trouble breathing. Dr. McCallum showed up at my bedside at 3 am to help. She was paged from home. I found her caring and attentive. And, I don't get infections anymore. I have no issues with her care.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

A nightmare with her. I saw her in April 2011.I had pain beside my ears. She said I needed tubes, never had earache in my life.Ordered my hearing test(had this in 2010)took 5 weeks from one end of hospital to other. Went back in in May and she said it was not tubes. By then I was in pain.. She sent me for a sialogram(gland beside my ear), had to call her for my results, 2 months after. I was still in pain, a lot, she said she was sending me for another sialogram. Waited 2 months and called her office, my file was put in a corner and they hadn't even booked my test. Still in very bad pain. Last test, did not even get my results yet, 4 months after & had to call and read my owns results. Finally, in despair, had to go to hospital, the Dr. there found out I had damage facial nerve & it almost paralized my face. She is lucky it didn't. She is not caring, secretary rude, she is only a money make. For a specialist not knowledgeable and she left me in pain for over 1 year.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

my daughter loves her and can't wait to see her again.She is very helpful,loving and is great with kids.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011