Ratings for Dr. Luke Hanaway

went into his office could barley walk hurt to breath literally after Dr luke treated me I felt so much better I cant thank him enough great person and chiropractor

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Great overall service would recommend him to anyone in pain.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

The best chiropractor in the city by far! I have been to many over the years none compare.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

What a great chiropractor! I can't say enough about how knowledgeable and understanding he is. He takes the time to explain your problem and explain what he is going to do to fix your problem. I always feel safe and confident he will not do something wrong. My previous chiropractor did nothing for me so I am thankful Dr. Hanaway is keeping me moving.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have been going to Dr Hanaway for several years now and i think he is great. He is always very thorough and explains what is happening and why. He has helped to alleviate many of my migraines by keeping my back and neck in line and moving freely... I would highly recommend him and have many times!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I have a unique problem with hyper-mobility. As a result, I am constantly 'sub-luxing' and putting my joints out of proper alignment. Since moving to Winnipeg 3 years ago, Dr. Hanaway is the 8th chiropractor I have seen, and HE'S the one I'm keeping! He ALWAYS gets my joints back into proper position. His adjustments are very smooth and I have found him to be very knowledgable with a variety of techniques. He takes his time and explains what the problem is. I appreciate that he does not pressure me into making unnecessary appointments, but he dignifys me, by letting me decide for myself when I next need to see him. I highly recommend him as a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

One of the few Docs who took the time to listen to me. He always explains what we are hoping to achieve, and gives me homework that really helps. Also, sticks with a problem, not afraid to try different techniques. He also does acupuncture and ultra sound. Very caring and committed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr H is a legendary chiropractor. He is very specific with his adjustments and has advanced skills in rehab including ART and Graston. I love being tuned up by the Doc.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Along with comments that others wrote (which I totally agree with), Dr. H also shows great concern for your problem, and is empathetic. And another positive, is his electronic appointment set-ups.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Luke Hanaway is a great young man and chiropractor. I found him to be extremely courteous, patient, and always willing to answer any questions or concerns at all. His Active Release Therapy and Graston Techniques are quite innovative in Canada and are the absolute best for pain management. Dr. Hanaway is a gentleman through and through, and worth every penny. You want great quality treatment for your pain, then see this guy.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011