Ratings for Dr. Holley N. Kelley

I really do not care for Dr. Kelley. My first visit was rushed and I even got asked to explain my chronic condition to her. She ran no tests, and prescribed what I though was best for my condition. I need someone that is going to be very thorough and she was not it. I thought that I would give her one last chance to impress me, and made an appointment because I was sick. Even the receptionist said it sounded like I had an upper respiratory infection, but without even taking my temperature, she said I had a virus and sent me on my way. I would not recommend her to anyone who is serious about taking care of their health,

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr.Kelley Has been a great doctor for me, she has helped me in the past 9 months to get me back on track with my weight control and my anxiety I am taking one step at a time and she is always there to support me in anyway it is needed. I have never had a doctor with great bed side manners as Dr. Kelley has, I hope I never lose her as my doctor. Thank You Dr. Kelley

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Striking the perfect balance of professionalism and bedside manner, Dr. Kelley went out of her way to present multiple treatment, diet, and fitness options, and helped me choose the combination that best suited my needs. I know adding my voice to the chorus of kudos sounds like a broken record, but she went way above and beyond - the best care I've had under any physician.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Very helpful! Was looking for a pcp that not only would accept us with no insurance but would listen and be through and she did both. Her bedside manner is a delight also. Fixed the problem when no one else even listened and believed there was a problem. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I've looked and looked for a good dr. I'm not picky I just wanted someone that would hear me out and help...she has done that, and I'm so thankful that I found a GREAT primary/family Dr.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Really listens and takes the time to explain and HELP She went over and above to help me GREAT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

She is a great doctor! She spends time with you and listens to everything you need to say.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011