Ratings for Dr. Michael Chorn

Worst doctor ever! All the comments below are all lies!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Amazing doctor! Seems genuinely interested in what I had to say. I always make sure that when I go to Old Orchard, he is the doctor that is on that day!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

He is a very patient and amazing doctor. Recommend to everyone, really easy to talk to. Even after I left the room he ran after me and wanted to do a test for diagnostic reasons, never before had I had a doctor care so much about me. I wish he was at old orchard more :p

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr.Chorn, one of the most patient, sincere and genuine doctors I have seen. Takes his time to listen and help. Glad to see that there are doctors like him out there.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr Chorn listened to my concerns, asked about past health information and was extremely efficient. Best experience I have had in some time. Wish I could book appointments with him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Completely the best experience with a doctor I've had in over a decade. He took GENUINE interest and concern. Actually asked me for clarification on ambiguous wording that I'd used, which I've never had. Most doctors gloss over stuff and dismiss it; he was twice as thorough as the doctors in emergency a few months ago.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

second time I went there..yesterday a waste of time..today Dr Chorn treated an impacted ear with sympathy and professionalism..the problem was cleared and the pain finally stopped. He is terrific.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Excellent doctor. Very thorough. Went there for my toddler's ear pain. He diagnosed an ear infection, but also had the presence of mind to ask if she had had one before and, if so, did the antibiotics work? They had not, so he bypassed the usual antibiotic for a stronger one. A wise move which probably saved us another trip to the doctor and more antibiotics.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Amazing doctor. He takes his time, really listens to you, asks a lot of questions and has a great sense of humor. He's very thorough and makes you feel at ease, wish he was at Old Orchard all the time, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

This doctor is good. I took my daughter to see him at the Old Orchard Walk-in Clinic because she had been ill for a few days and was getting worse. I was expecting the usual treatment wherein the doctor barely listens to what you have to say and then tells you to take the kid home, give them a cup of ginger ale, and to come back in a few days if it gets worse. But he wasn't dismissive at all. He actually LISTENED to my concerns. Then he asked a bunch of questions and actually examined her. He didn't treat me like I was some "Nervous Nelly" mother pointlessly dragging my kid to the doctor because she has a hangnail. This clinic is really busy but he didn't me us feel rushed at all. (Also I'm glad the clinic changed the wait room policy. A while ago, you had to wait in the waiting room, or you would lose your place in the queue. But now you can leave, and come back, and you don't lose your place in line. Whoever implemented that change has a lot of common sense.)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011