Dr. Craig Crippen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Craig Crippen

I have been a patient of Dr. Crippen for many years and have found him to be caring, knowledgeable and very helpful. I have seen him for laser treatments of the face as well as skin cancer treatments. Very happy with my experiences over the years, i always recommend him to friends. FJ

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Staff are friendly and polite. Dr Crippen however failed to meet my expectation. I came back to show him how unhappy I was he tried to fix it and again failed. I had to pay somone else $400 to fix his mistake. Not happy with him or his technique. Save your money and go somewhere else. This dr dosnt care about his patients he’s a huge money grab!! His reviews must be paid for as I had a terrible experience with Dr. Crippen

Submitted August 21, 2018

When I was looking for this. Type of service, this Dr had lots of positive reviews. They must have been written by his staff. Save yourself some money and grief and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I observed Dr Crippen talking to his staff rudely and condescendingly. Overall not impressed with his approach to my concerns. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Crippen made me wait for over 45 min to pay 80$ for him to give me some advice. I could only use this 80$ credit if I payed for a service the day I came. Seems shady. Will not be using his services again.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Crippen for several years now for a variety of concerns. He and his staff are all very professional and friendly and Dr. Crippen is not only very competent but stands by his work. They are very discreet and accommodating and excellent at what they do.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Working with Dr. Crippen is always a pleasure. He has helped me manage my rosacea treatments at his clinic for several years, and I have always found him cheerful and sympathetic. I recently tried his permanent hair removal, which was a new experience for me. I was able to sit for much of the procedure, which was nice. It didn’t take as long as I imagined for the procedure to be completed, but it was still necessary to schedule several other treatments to catch hairs that weren’t active. I was happy with how I was treated, as always. The hair removal operation also went very well. Both arms are now completely hairless, and hair hasn’t returned even three months after my last appointment.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

A very pleasant office. I have been to DermMedica for four different treatments now, and every visit has been marked by how well the people here have treated me. The doctor and his staff alike have always been friendly, attentive and professional on every visit. I have always been able to get someone when calling the office, and when I needed to reschedule one treatment because of an emergency, they could not have been more accommodating. Every treatment I’ve elected for here has been very successful, too. Most of my needs are based around chronic varicose veins, and it’s better treated here than it has been anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Very easy and painless process. It took three total appointments to complete, including the consultation and the treatment. Each one was quick and on-time, and Dr. Crippen made sure I was comfortable the entire time.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

This clinic's spider vein treatment was wonderful for my legs. I have needed to have these treatments once every year or so, and it has always gone very well with Dr. Crippen. They are endlessly patient with me, and the veins are always notably diminished.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016