Ratings for Dr. Craig Crippen

I observed Dr Crippen talking to his staff rudely and condescendingly. Overall not impressed with his approach to my concerns. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Crippen made me wait for over 45 min to pay 80$ for him to give me some advice. I could only use this 80$ credit if I payed for a service the day I came. Seems shady. Will not be using his services again.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I saw Dr. Crippen to ask his opinion on what I could do to reduce a scar. He "did not know" but stated "that maybe the fraxal laser might work, 3 or more sessions." One session would cost me $375 times the number of times I had it. Dr. Crippen seemed unsure and I felt uncomfortable proceeding with him. Thankfully, I trusted my intuition, went to Dr. Bentley at the Lakeshore Vein Clinic who stated" I would definitely not use a fraxal laser on this scar, itIwould make it much worse." Dr. Bentley's knowledge and respect much surpassed Dr. Crippen's and she prescribed the most cost effective route to treat my scar AND took pictures and booked a f/u appointment to see how it was healing. Also, Dr. Crippen was 45 minutes late for the appointment, not an apology offered by anyone. It seemed very much like a money making racket. Rush, rush, rush....but show me the money first. Dr. Crippen also made me uncomfortable while I wanted to show him another area on my upper leg and he and his assistant stood there staring at me expecting me to drop my pants in front of them? Finally, they gave me privacy when I asked for a gown and then they took 20 minutes to return! I definitely would not recommend Dr. Crippen.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Crippen for several years now for a variety of concerns. He and his staff are all very professional and friendly and Dr. Crippen is not only very competent but stands by his work. They are very discreet and accommodating and excellent at what they do.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Working with Dr. Crippen is always a pleasure. He has helped me manage my rosacea treatments at his clinic for several years, and I have always found him cheerful and sympathetic. I recently tried his permanent hair removal, which was a new experience for me. I was able to sit for much of the procedure, which was nice. It didn’t take as long as I imagined for the procedure to be completed, but it was still necessary to schedule several other treatments to catch hairs that weren’t active. I was happy with how I was treated, as always. The hair removal operation also went very well. Both arms are now completely hairless, and hair hasn’t returned even three months after my last appointment.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

A very pleasant office. I have been to DermMedica for four different treatments now, and every visit has been marked by how well the people here have treated me. The doctor and his staff alike have always been friendly, attentive and professional on every visit. I have always been able to get someone when calling the office, and when I needed to reschedule one treatment because of an emergency, they could not have been more accommodating. Every treatment I’ve elected for here has been very successful, too. Most of my needs are based around chronic varicose veins, and it’s better treated here than it has been anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Very easy and painless process. It took three total appointments to complete, including the consultation and the treatment. Each one was quick and on-time, and Dr. Crippen made sure I was comfortable the entire time.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

This clinic's spider vein treatment was wonderful for my legs. I have needed to have these treatments once every year or so, and it has always gone very well with Dr. Crippen. They are endlessly patient with me, and the veins are always notably diminished.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

The staff is super friendly! I had to bring my baby with me to my appointment today and the receptionist and the nurse were super accomedating! I went into my appointment very nervous and the and walked out feeling fabulous! Dr. Crippen was friendly and did a really good job on my lips...they're not huge but they are noticeable! I've have gotten a few compliments on them today! I'll be back!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Crippen and his staff have removed two of my tattoos so far, and I will choose him again when I have my largest tattoo removed this year. I like that he is always completely honest with me about the end result, and the treatments have been about as pleasant as I could hope.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015