Ratings for Pam Garcia

All I needed was a routine blood check done for a first time pregnancy. I arrived early to my appointment time of 11:45 am and was told at 12:20 that Pam Garcia still had four other patients in front of me. I had to leave to be back at work without my blood work. The receptionists were very helpful and understanding. I would have chalked this up as a fluke but my wellness exam with her last month had me waiting on the exam room for 50 minutes before she arrived. I was dissatisfied with her answers to questions about trying to conceive and was not impressed with her bedside manner. I will go out of my way to not have another appointment scheduled with Ms. Garcia.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Due to my primary doctor being busy one day, I chose to see Pam and was glad that I did. She has a steady stream of patients, but is never too far behind schedule. She takes the time to listen to patients and answer any questions. I had a family situation that I was going through and she also has dealt with the same issue, she took the time to tell me the medical and personal side of her situation. She offered to take more time with me in the future if I needed to talk about if any more. She's been able to figure out a good combination of medications to help with my asthma & allergies. Her nurses & scheduling staff are great too.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011